Looking for the wisdom of the Shopify community to give feedback about our new shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

We just finished our store (i-will-be-what-i-see.myshopify.com) and as a newbie, would GREATLY appreciate feedback on the store and products. Since we're on a shoestring budget, wondering about the best free or low-cost ways of promotion that you've found to work. MANY thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Welcome to Shopify, you've done some amazing work so far on the site!  

I'll keep it relatively light, so you can implement some changes and then come back for more when they're done. 

- Get yourself a Favicon for your browser tabs, you can edit this in your theme editor. 

- The landing page is too text-heavy. Think of the landing page as a portal to the entire site, right now you are blasting your customers with text, which many customers won't be able to give the time to read. And consider also that many of your customers might be on mobile devices, and all this text would take them forever to read! You can create separate pages for a lot of this text content. 

- I think your navigation is a little busy. Is there a way to structure this with more sub-headings in the navigation? 

- Some product reviews or testimonials on the site would be a great addition, as the business is so new! This will help your customers trust your business more. 

How are you marketing the business currently? Who is your target audience? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Irv_Brechner 

Lots of FREE ways to drive traffic to your website. I would recommend doing that before paid adds anyway. 

I've just emailed you few ways to drive traffic to your website for free and a full review of your website. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes