Looking for user feedback on my new store, shopTwelve30!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone! My name is Rel.

I just launched my new clothing brand, Twelve30 - and I'm looking for feedback on how I might improve my site for more sales. 

What I'm looking to understand is: 

1. How trustworthy does my website appear to be? ( people are skeptical to purchase online sometimes, so I want to ensure I don't seem like I'm not legit - cause I definitely am! )

2. Ease of navigation. ( is it easy to navigate around my site and easy to understand? ) 

3. I want to get new potential customers to sign up for my style quiz when visiting my site. ( is it easy to figure out how to sign up? And do I make this request easy to see and know about? ) 

5. What do you think about my product price points? Would you purchase yourself?

4. And lastly, how effective is my site layout for creating more sales?

I am new to forums and stumbled across this feedback thread. I think this is super cool and helpful for new startups like myself. Any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated  

Check out my store at https://shoptwelve30.com

Thanks a bunch!

Rel - IG @byrel_ (to put a face to this post) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Rel! I'm Richard Nguyen and I am a Conversion Rate Optimization expert from PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder app. I had a look at your website and have several feedbacks that might be helpful for you based on your questions!

1. How trustworthy does my website appear to be? For a newly built store, I'm very impressed with your store design and organization, which substantially adds to the credibility of your brand. You have great images with very attention-grabbing colors! One suggestion to improve: Have a fixed frame for all products. This improves the overall organization of texts and pictures on your site. Take GAP as an example, although there are a range of products, the photo frame remains the same:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 18.06.01.png

1. Ease of navigation. ( is it easy to navigate around my site and easy to understand? ) YES! Very organized in terms of how you layout your Home Page and sort your collections. I highly regard this section below. The two buttons Shop Tops and Shop Bottoms are immediately outstanding, which increases the chance that customers click on them.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 18.32.24.png

The drop down menu at the header is also well-organized. I like how the background of the image is simple yet very outstanding and flattering the products at the same time.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 18.44.30.png

1. I want to get new potential customers to sign up for my style quiz when visiting my site. ( is it easy to figure out how to sign up? And do I make this request easy to see and know about? ) I figured the little icon to the right bottom is where customers take your style quiz. However, I think a lot would think this is a Chat box for customer support and would expect to connect with you when they open it (this also ties to the credibility of the site). I'd suggest you actually make it a chat box and put the style quiz elsewhere (i.e. Navigation tab in the header or a large section right on the Home Page)
  2. What do you think about my product price points? Would you purchase yourself? I believe you are selling within the U.S., so to make a guess, the price is good for me. I've looked at other women clothing websites and this is quite average! And you have several items on sale, which is great for a new store! However, just a quick notice: price points also depends on the quality of your products and service
  3. And lastly, how effective is my site layout for creating more sales? This depends on how you drive traffic from outside in (like social media ads), but seeing from the website alone, I would say it’s promising. I anticipate that more sales could be made if the 30% sale is immediately obvious when people land on your page. For example: 

section.png

Above is all of my feedback for now! For more detailed guidance, you can refer to this article on How to Personalize your Homepage. Best of luck on your store!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes