Hi everyone! My name is Rel.
I just launched my new clothing brand, Twelve30 - and I'm looking for feedback on how I might improve my site for more sales.
What I'm looking to understand is:
1. How trustworthy does my website appear to be? ( people are skeptical to purchase online sometimes, so I want to ensure I don't seem like I'm not legit - cause I definitely am! )
2. Ease of navigation. ( is it easy to navigate around my site and easy to understand? )
3. I want to get new potential customers to sign up for my style quiz when visiting my site. ( is it easy to figure out how to sign up? And do I make this request easy to see and know about? )
5. What do you think about my product price points? Would you purchase yourself?
4. And lastly, how effective is my site layout for creating more sales?
I am new to forums and stumbled across this feedback thread. I think this is super cool and helpful for new startups like myself. Any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated
Check out my store at https://shoptwelve30.com
Thanks a bunch!
Rel - IG @byrel_ (to put a face to this post)
Hi Rel! I'm Richard Nguyen and I am a Conversion Rate Optimization expert from PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder app. I had a look at your website and have several feedbacks that might be helpful for you based on your questions!
The drop down menu at the header is also well-organized. I like how the background of the image is simple yet very outstanding and flattering the products at the same time.
Above is all of my feedback for now! For more detailed guidance, you can refer to this article on How to Personalize your Homepage. Best of luck on your store!