Looking for ways to increase conversions + improve navigation experience!

loveworthy
8 0 0

Hello Shopify community!

It's been 1 month since opening my store, and I've yet to make a sale. No worries! It's an experimental process. So I recently ran Pinterest ads and got more traffic to my site (63 clicks). Even so, there were no conversions. I'm wondering if there's something that can be improved about my product page to push visitors to purchase and if there's any barriers to buy right now. What do you think? Here's the product page I've been directing my ads to.

Any other general feedback would be much appreciated too. Thank you for your time! Please also let me know if you'd like any feedback on your store in return and I'm happy to do so!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1045 119 236

Hey, @loveworthy 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store.

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'SHOP' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

As far as improving your product pages there is an awesome Shopify blog that covers 11 ways to optimize your product pages and another article that highlights 16 examples of terrific product pages for inspiration. I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
497 10 85

Hello @loveworthy 

I am Vinod from Bombay India providing website design and development Google and Bing Ads Email Marketing abd Conversion crate optimization services

I saw your website website. Below is my feedback. 

Love the Website. Great look Good simple elegant logo. 

Add contact address on contact page. 

On about page add store picture it owners picture. 

I firstly need to understand since your products are made from sterling silver the good 24k you have mentioned is that a polish I mean gold plated ? If yes will that fade ? 

I understand about rodium polish on silver it's helps to maintain the sterling so it does not tarnish. 

Avoid mentioning tiffany let's grow your brand never compare focus on your brand. 

Is the chain also sterling ? 

Coming back to Marketing are you targeting correctly? Apart from pinterest what kind of digital channels are you using?

In jewelry care guide you have mentioned about tarnish since rodium is there on your product so it won't tarnish so try to correct that. 

When you click on personslize the initial stays on right side of screen ideally people prefer in center try to give the option for people to mention that where they want the initials to be right center or left .... The reason am saying so is cos I have worked in retail jewelry store selling these kind of products.

Also show on product page how will they get the product with your brand packing etc as an image. 

I need to understand on email with you about the pricing. 

Add more size for bracelet. 

Add more size for chain for heart and bar pendant. 

I would love to grow your  product sales via digital channels feel free to email me on my email

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

and

Vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

Thank you. 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @loveworthy, I hope you are doing well! the product is good. Here is the feedback:

Showcase reviews on the home page, product page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors. 

- Add an attractive banner image on the homepage. 

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
loveworthy
8 0 0

Hi Dirk!

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it. I think splitting up the shop menu is a great idea and I'll check out the pages you linked. Thanks!

0 Likes
loveworthy
8 0 0

Hi Vinod,

Thank you for all your helpful feedback and suggestions! What really stood out to me was to avoid mentioning Tiffany, since I thought that would help social proof, but definitely understand your point. And thank you for bringing your expertise on centering the letter, I'll have to look into that. I've only gone into ads with Pinterest bc I believe that's where my audience is, will probably continue to better my targeting there.

Thank you again!!

0 Likes
loveworthy
8 0 0

Hi Sachin!

Thank you for your suggestions. I especially love the web push notifications idea. And since I haven't had an order yet, that's why there hasn't been any reviews :'( but we'll get there! I'll look into AiTrillion. Thank you!

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
497 10 85

Hi @loveworthy 

You're welcome! 

Also please try to add the chain size bracelet size option in drop-down. I have worked in this industry selling jewelry in retail store in carribbean Islands as I know people's buying behaviour so I am suggesting. 

Also one more thing I noticed is when I click on personalization the only thing the user needs to do Is enter the Initial Alphabet for heart pendant and same goes for other types it would be better to avoid the pop-up and just let the user enter the initial right there on the page below the color selection drop-down as a personalize box .. hope you understand what I am trying to say. 

You have mentioned below on your product details page:

please allow 5-9 business days for your order to arrive (2-5 days for fulfillment + 3-4 days for shipping).

I feel 2 to 5 business days is very high just to engrave the initials keeping in mind if the pendant is ready. Can it be in 2 to 3 business days for fulfillment and 3 to 5 business days for shipping? 

Regarding Pinterest that's good. Also try to do ads on Insta. And yes add your insta channel on your website homepage ( Insta feed ) Do organic on Facebook.

Coming back to paid marketing let me know if you love to grow your product sales via Google ads conversion rate optimization and email marketing 

Cheers!

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes