Looking forward to the feedback on my store

Solved
Puppermates
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to some feedback on my store. we had more than 200 visits but no sales at all. We created the ads on Facebook page and Ins so far, engagement rate of the FB ads was more than 60%,  but no conversion to the sales. 

www.puppermates.com

Thank you so much for the help, really appreciate it!

0 Likes
Warmscapes
Excursionist
13 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Puppermates,

I am a doggo fan so I couldn't help but look at your store. Just some suggestions on your store design: 

• Your brand name is fabulous - I think the name Puppermates is super cute. However, is it possible for you to change the logo to make it clearer. It looks slightly pixelated. If you can't change the logo, that is fine, as the design still feels homely and personal.
  • Adding more products for me to shop would be the next step. Right now, I think adding more products and organizing it into collections would make me more likely to shop for pet stuff. I see three different potential categories: leashes, grooming and beds. 
  • Adding more store content would be another thing you could do. All your links go to your product page but adding a blog would gain more consumer trust. I would trust a brand who has a passion for pets so if you could show your love for pets, it would gain my trust and I would be more inclined to buy. You could show pictures of Pepper to gain customer trust! Btw my favourite pup is named Pepper too :). Or your blog could be about which doggy or pet charities you are reaching out too.
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 12.16.49 PM.png For e.g. I was hoping these links go to another place other than the product page.
  • More information about your shipping price. I know shipping is free over $29 but at a glance, it would be great to see how much if I do not hit the $29 mark. When I click on your product, I can see a link to your shipping policy but it does not give me the price of shipping. Btw: There is a small typo in your shipping policy: "cancalling an order" should be "cancelling".

For your ads, what is your Facebook objective? Conversions or engagement? I am not sure about your objective but I think after adding more products and store content, you could run ads for store traffic or generate leads to build trust. On Shopify Compass, which is free for Shopify users, there is a great course on beginning ads on Facebook where the instructor provides a few different types of ads: https://www.shopifycompass.com/learn/facebook-ads-for-beginners-retention-and-loyalty/3-creative-str... .  I am still exploring the best ad campaign for my store as well! 

Hopefully, these suggestions help. Good luck Puppermates. 

Ps: I also have an Instagram where I doddle moments and comics of doggos. My handle is @chupadoodles if you are interested! 

This is an accepted solution.

Hi 

1. Add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increase your site visibility
  2. Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search
  3. Include the feature of multi-language and multi currency to better serve worldwide customers
  4. Add more shipping and payment information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  5. Diversify Thank you note, send email/make a call to nofify and give them thanks
  6. Install a push notification app that helps you recover abandoned carts and improve conversion rate on your store. A good push notification app helps you send messages to people who viewed your items or add items to cart but not make purchases, then they will be motivated to come back to buy your products. In other words, these visits will be converted into sales. You will soon see increasing conversion rate on your store. A good app is Ecomfit (For more about push notification app, you may visit here https://ecomfit.com/blog/push-notification-service-essential-for-ecommerce-business/ and follow these steps https://ecomfit.com/blog/3-simple-steps-to-use-web-push-notifications-ecomfit-com/ ).

Anyway, you have done a good job with your store. Try to increase conversion rate with my suggestions!

I hope this is helpful.

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
Puppermates
Tourist
5 0 1

Puppermates
Tourist
5 0 1

0 Likes
Warmscapes
Excursionist
13 1 3

Hi Puppermates, 

No worries! Looking forward to seeing your store again in the near future.

Take care!

0 Likes