I've had my sight for over 6 months. I am having hard time converting site visitors into customers. Please share your thoughts and feedback on how to improve my site to be more user friendly, professional and convert those visitors into sales.
Hi, it seemed like you forgot to add a link to your online store
Hi @joa7 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
3. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
Just see your store and it's beautiful. But I still have some suggestions for you:
- It would be great if you have an account.
- Maybe you need the have the same font here.
- Add some Quickview buttons on those product photos to allow your customers to see more detail faster. I think it will be helpful.
- I see you're having an Instagram account and it has so much good content. You can try to connect your Shopify store to Instagram account to create an Insta gallery. It will show your content and product photos better.
Check out this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- On product pages, create product siders as soon as possible. Don't let your customers scroll if it's not necessary.
- Do you try any discount events? I think it will increase your sales faster.
- You can try to add a small story on your home page to show how passionate you are.
Hope this helps!
Is the traffic coming to the website represents your accurate target audience? If yes, then check your Cart Abandonment Rate and after that integrate a mechanism to win them back. If you have Cart abandonment issues then I would recommend you to integrate an abandoned cart recovery solution by CareCart. This will help in collecting your store's visitors' emails and you can then send them reminders and push notifications. I believe that you only need to focus on your in-store marketing tactics. Establishing a direct connection with your potential target audience is most important. For the longer-term, establish an email marketing mechanism for constant contact with your visitors. I would also suggest employing customized Facebook messenger marketing campaigns to connect with them directly.
As soon as you start getting sales, integrate social proof mechanism in your store to show recent sales notifications to your potential customers. This will help in boosting your sales. Good Luck