LordVincents.com / Need Honest advise - Getting lots of traffic, few sales.

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Shopify Professionals,

Need your eyes and honest opinion.  I am getting lots of traffic to my store.  I'm also getting a lot of add to carts, but my sales are not where they should be.  Can you take a look and give me some honest feedback.  Thanks in advance.

Kelly @lordvincent's

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
96 6 24

Hello @lordvincent 

Welcome to Shopify community! 

Your website and products looks appealing! However, I think you should modify your pricing strategy, instead of putting all your products on sale, you should just focus on a few which you would like to emphasize your sales on; it might be the ones of highest margin, high in quantity stock, etc. By selecting only specific products to be put on sale, it creates a sense of urgency, you make your website visitors feel like they are missing out unless the other something immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you.

Furthermore, going back to the main problem/question that you have which is low sales despite the amount of traffic and add to carts, you should definitely set your retargeting campaigns. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informations they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask me if you have any related questions! Stay safe! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
178 15 63

Hi @lordvincent,

Have seen your store and here is my view: 

- I think you're showing too many products on the homepage, too much product sections.

If you want to show many products as possible, you can try to create an Instagram gallery on your home page. Check it out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- Add Buy now buttons on your Product pages. I think the Buy now button will increase your sales.

ConveyLego0612_0-1599712372865.png

- Add CTA buttons on those banners. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599712697774.png

- Try to add some popups to let your customers know you're having some events.

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 66

Hi @lordvincent welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

2. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks for your kind response.  I am reviewing your message and will advise if any questions.  I really appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you for your advice and willingness to assist.  I truly appreciate it.  BTW, your last link is not operational.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you so much.  Your advice is really helpful.  I'll update you on my progress.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks - your advice really helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Kelly @lordvincent 

There's a lot of good advice from the guys already and I don't want to go over the same ground.

The issue of converting more visitors to sales requires more of a strategic view in addition to some of the more specific advice others have given. The reality is, somewhere along the customer journey, customers are getting to your site and for whatever reason, they are leaving. 

Rather than try to see all permutations of what it could be that is turning them off, I think its better you stand back and see if you are doing some of the very basics correct. Only then will you have a sense yourself of what you think the issue is. 

I wrote this article on improving e-commerce conversion rate which I think is going to blow your mind with ideas

The Definitive Guide to Conversion Rate Optimization for E-Commerce 

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks greatly.  I'll read now and revert if any questions.

0 Likes