Lots of Initiated Checkouts but pretty much no purchases

Highlighted
5 0 0
Hey there, I was wondering if you could help me out. I have great fb ads (I work in marketing), what I believe to be the right audience (lot of testing was done) and I'm getting about 400 Viewers and 30 Checkouts initiated but only about 1 purchase per day, which seems pretty incredible! What can I do to improve conversion rate between checkout initiated and purchase? Checkout/Payment etc. works fine, it's a clean design and shipping is free! HELP! <3

Store: gamesetup.net

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi EinfachJonas, 

I have just visited your website. Here are some feedbacks to make it better and improve your conversion rate:

1. Homepage

- Add the Testimonial section in your Homepage. When your website visitors see that other people are satisfied with your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.

2. Contact us page

- Add more contact options such as your telephone, physical address or contact form into your Contact us page. So, people can quickly and easily connect with you whenever they need. It is a great way to build the customer relationship and improve their shopping experience with your online store.

vv.png

3. Add an About us page

- You should build an about us to make your website visitors know your business story and why they should buy your products. 

4. Optimize your landing page

When people click on your Facebook ads, where are they redirected to? I mean you should optimize your landing page. For example, you can create a beautiful landing page with call-to-action button and attractive images or content. 

Furthermore, you should make sure that your Facebook ads and your landing page have the similar content. For example, if you run a Facebook ads about your new product, your landing page should be your pretty product page instead of your homepage. 

They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @EinfachJonas 

Seems like your website needs a lot more work to meet its full potential. Examples 

• Home Page (Flow) important on 1 product store
  • About Page (build connection) 
  • Blogs (could write three articles on customers that set up the lights and love them)
  • Footer Menu (needs to be built out better)
  • Site navigation in general needs work
  • Checkout (add LOGO ASAP)

Overall good start. The images in the reviews are awesome. Might want to display more images like throughout your website also. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1741 110 378

Hey Game Setup,

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

1. Including"promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! 20% Off Friends & Family" OR Last chance to get 50% off! OR "Want 20% off your next order?" as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  2. "Spring sale-55%off everything" should be highlighted on the "central banner" apart from the "product page".
  3. The "Search Bar" is not enabled in the "Store Theme" and hence, is missing from the "homepage" as well.
  4. "Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from shoppers".Hence, it must be "magnified" for better "clarity and visibility".
  5. "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  6. "Shipping", "Refund and Exchange" section should be included seperately in the footer instead of being a part of the "Terms and Conditions" section.
  7. Branding" can be most effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and many more.
  8. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  9. The "contact form" should be a part of "Contact Us" for sure.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the luck favors you this time! All the best.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hello @EinfachJonas, you need to make your store look more professional. You might be getting a lot of traffic through ads but to convert the traffic into sales you have to keep the customers engaged on your store. You can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers. 

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program?

- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage. 

- Add a separate shipping policy page. 

To implement these tools in your Shopify store to convert the visitors into paying customers. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey @victorbui 

1. & 4. People land on my Product page and this is where the reviews/testimonials are

2. I updated it

3. Did that as well, thanks!

NEW PAGE: skitiled.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey @neha-sparq , what a great feddback, thank you so much!! <3

I pretty much did everything, although the search is unnecessairy, since the people land directly on the product page and even if they weren't, it's a one product store.

Is there anything else you would change?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey @AiTrillion 

Do you have an example of there trust points where this actually benefits the sales?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1741 110 378

Hey Einfach Jonas,
The store now looks really well professional and all the changes have been implemented beautifully.

Good work! Keep it up. All the best for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes