I have just visited your website. Here are some feedbacks to make it better and improve your conversion rate:
- Add the Testimonial section in your Homepage. When your website visitors see that other people are satisfied with your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.
2. Contact us page
- Add more contact options such as your telephone, physical address or contact form into your Contact us page. So, people can quickly and easily connect with you whenever they need. It is a great way to build the customer relationship and improve their shopping experience with your online store.
3. Add an About us page
- You should build an about us to make your website visitors know your business story and why they should buy your products.
4. Optimize your landing page
When people click on your Facebook ads, where are they redirected to? I mean you should optimize your landing page. For example, you can create a beautiful landing page with call-to-action button and attractive images or content.
Furthermore, you should make sure that your Facebook ads and your landing page have the similar content. For example, if you run a Facebook ads about your new product, your landing page should be your pretty product page instead of your homepage.
They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :)
Seems like your website needs a lot more work to meet its full potential. Examples
Overall good start. The images in the reviews are awesome. Might want to display more images like throughout your website also.
Hey Game Setup,
"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:
Wish the luck favors you this time! All the best.
Hello @EinfachJonas, you need to make your store look more professional. You might be getting a lot of traffic through ads but to convert the traffic into sales you have to keep the customers engaged on your store. You can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers.
Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program?
- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.
- Add a separate shipping policy page.
To implement these tools in your Shopify store to convert the visitors into paying customers. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.
Hey @neha-sparq , what a great feddback, thank you so much!! <3
I pretty much did everything, although the search is unnecessairy, since the people land directly on the product page and even if they weren't, it's a one product store.
Is there anything else you would change?
NEW PAGE: skitiled.com
Hey Einfach Jonas,
The store now looks really well professional and all the changes have been implemented beautifully.
Good work! Keep it up. All the best for the coming days.