Lots of Traffic but no sales?

Highlighted
1 0 0

bongioviwatch.com can someone take a look at my check out and preorder page because im getting a ton of traffic and no sales !

0 Likes

Dear bonjov123,

You need to work on your design,store loading speed,menu and due to black background i am finding difficulty in checkout.

Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
Shopify Marketplace: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Astronaut
767 48 175

Hey Bongioviwatch.

The site seems working amazingly including the preorder and checkout page. However, some issues in its appearence may cause hindrance in getting sales in spite of getting tons of traffic. Take a look at the below-mentioned things to make your site look even better.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. Adding social links will improve connectivity to a great extent.
  3. Adding a seperate page for discounted items will help to gain customer attraction.
  4. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope you get better sales and conversion rate.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Hi @bonjov123 

Keep up the good work. I'm sure you will get there in the end. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes