Lots of Visitors, But...

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi!

I've asked before for feedback of my store here, and I got some advice which I followed, and switched my website a little. I've done all types of ads, I've reached influencers and had them post pictures with the clothes I sell, I had done discounts, giveways, anything I could think. I spend my days viewing courses at Shopify Academy. And doing research on how to get sales. I downloaded Lucky Orange and I've been studying what visitors do on my website. However I've noticed that most of them just leave after seconds. They won't even last a minute. I don't understand why. I don't think my website is bad. What could I do? I need guidance please. I don't want to lose hope.

My website is https://www.alphagurlattire.com 

My Business Instagram: @alphagurlattire 

Thank you!

Veronica

Alpha Gurl Attire

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @alphagurlattire 

I'm Victor and I'd like to share some thought on your store:

1. Homepage

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.31.59.png

There's a bug with your Member Login in your store, you should remove "Log in or Create an account" cause on your navigation bar you have a member icon for your customer to login to get discount offers.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.35.26.png

The CTA button is quite hard to see, you can add background color to your button and increase its size. It will attract customer to click on that and can boost your conversion rates.

Even better, you can show the time limitation of the special deal on your hero banner. Try giving out a special offer for a special occasion on your sales landing page. And one more tip, rather than using phrases like “Buy now”, “Act fast”, or “Don’t wait”, try copy specifically for your offer like “Special promo” or “Special offer" cause you see the sale time ending soon and you don’t want to miss out.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.44.00.png

On each sections "Categories; Customers Review; Best Seller" you should change font-size bigger for customers know which parts they are viewing in you store.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 11.00.34.png

The height of each image is not consistent and it makes a pain point for everyone look on this, you must fix it asap or contact Page builder app's provider to help you.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 11.03.17.png

In Email input filed, I can see what's content inside after writing my email in it.

2. Product page

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 11.05.24.png

There is a little confusion about "BUY NOW" and "BUY IT NOW" CTA, you can change "BUY IT NOW" -> "ADD TO CART". It will be easily for everyone to understand it.

You can find some tips to help you can boost conversion rate here, it maybe helpful and you will learn a lot from it.

Cheers.

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Probably you are targeting the wrong audience. Do careful research to understand who will like your products, and adjust your promoting campaign:

• Find relevant influencer
  • Target the right audience in advertising

Don't try anything you can think of. Focus on 1 channel at a time, and do it until it works.

About your store, I suggest you stop relying on the theme's default layout and get rid of the irrelevant part:

1. "Buy now" vs. "Buy it now"

What's the difference?

I can totally click to check how they are different, but your visitors won't. They just feel unprofessional, somehow confused and lose their interest.

04:18-01.png

2. Similar products

There's only 1 product. If you don't plan to add more product in the very near future, then this needs to be aligned. At least center-aligning it, and maybe display more images, or simply get rid of it. Save the customer attention to the primary product.04:18-02.png

3. Shipping and Return. 

What if I get the product and it's not what I need? Do you have a return policy? What's the shipping cost? 

People are always concerned about these things when shopping online, so make it available and as clear as possible. That would ease concerns and give visitors more reasons to make purchases.

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
341 27 100

Hello @alphagurlattire ,

Congratulations on your new store. I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement and to increase conversion rate:

1. Move Log in or Create an account to the right side

2. In the Home page, the logo is not visible easily and in other pages, you have some other image as logo. Add the same logo on all pages.

The logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception. 

3. A detailed product description is missing in some product pages.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. There are two Buy Now buttons in product pages. Add to Cart button is changing to Buy Now! button.

screencapture-alphagurlattire-collections-accesories-products-oceana-necklace-2020-04-17-04_14_24.png

7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

8. Remove the black background color of the textbox in Subscribe to receive VIP Deals & Offers! section in the footer. Because of the black background color, the email typed in the box is not visible. 

9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 24 results indexed by Google. But your website has 56+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google).  Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes