Lots of abandon checkouts

Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi Guys,

Im getting a lot ATC and checkouts initiated but low conversions. Can you guys go through my funnel and critique it?

https://booseblend.com/products/boose

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1787 28 194

Hello,

I just had look into your website, Awesome work you have done on your website.

You sell only single product?

Did you thought about your product price?  In that price(your product price) mixer also available and mixer have multiple uses too, so customers which one preferred? you can think customers way of point then only you will get orders.

You can increase your niche and put prices less.

Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low, how are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it. If customers wants only your product related thing then only they will visit your store if they like then those are purchase otherwise they go to another sites. Its depends on the visitors mood.

I hope these points are helpful for you.

Thanks,

Appfreaker

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1232 72 259

Hey Booseblend,

If you are getting visitor attention in the form of ATC and checkouts, that means visitors are unsure whether to purchase or not again, which may entirely depend upon your store maintenance and presentation. So, the following tips need to be followed for gaining a more professional and decent store look.

1. Instead of using two green templates for highlighting discounts and shipping offers, you can use a single black-colored template with white text on it for the same purpose.
  2. The currency converter can be placed to the right of the template as usual.
  3. More social links apart from Facebook and Instagram need to be added for better customer connectivity.
  4. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  5. Footer links need to be vertically arranged for better alignment and orientation.
  6. Instagram images and testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You need to add some more products of the same sort for improving store variety.
  8. Once the product count increases, you can add bestsellers to it for depicting site peculiarity.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store improvement leads to an increase in conversion rate ultimately reducing ATC and checkouts.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
742 31 94

Hey @nlim391 

If you are getting a lot of ATC and low conversion then you should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. 

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes