Lots of bounce

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi guys, would love your thoughts on how: easy our site is to navigate; it is engaging; do you want to stay & explore? :)
www.happycurlshappygirls.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
155 24 73

Hey there, 

Beautiful store, love the concept and designing of your store! Kudos

I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. 

You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. (A great app I know for the same purpose - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. 

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
145 13 68

Hi @HCHG ,

I checked your website and I like the dark theme mode, different from the normal white themes. Indicates sophistication and glamour. I would like to share a couple of feedbacks

1. I have noticed that you have used a red-violet (or burgundy) color for links within the page. As a customer this does not seem appealing for me, as it doesn't stand out. I would suggest to change the color, so that you get more clicks.

2. I noticed that in one of the products (Repair & Maintain › Natural Hydrating Leave In Lotion), there is size repeated twice (attaching image for reference)
Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 5.19.12 PM.png

3. Text alignment across your store website is not uniform. Also font-size of heading is smaller than description (noticed this in Blog). I would suggest to do a basic cleanup, because it otherwise will diminish the overall brand experience for your customers.

4. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns

Do let me know if you need any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so very much. We often get reviews but on What's app etc. so will find a way to incorporate those. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Yay! Glad you like the black!

Often have issues with text formating using Shopify, it's maddening really. Will definitely do a clean up & implement those ideas! Thanks much :)

0 Likes