Our shop is pretty brand spanking new and we’ve set up Facebook and insta pages for it, as well as put money towards Facebook marketing and ads. Our aim is to target an audience of people aged between 18-35 who are moving out of home for the first time and need some supplies to get them by.
Just wondering if we could get some genuine feedback on our site and how we could improve it so we can turn the traffic into sales? Anything would be much appreciated
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hey @firsthomefeelz ! Your store looks pretty impressive, but it seems like you've missed on the detailing part. Here are some suggestion I'd gve -
1. There is no favicon? Don't do that! It add professionalism and contributed towards branding of your Shopify store!
2. If your product comes with 1 size variant, then you can remove the drop down menu from its size!
3. You can shift header menu in the footer menu and dedicate header menu to showcase what products you're selling, what categories you're into!
4. Why not have a moving cart button option?
5. You've got decent images, but you can add customizations and as soon as users move their cursor on the image, it'll either burst open or zoom in slowly!
6. We can remove "powered by shopify" that's there in the bottom!
Also, make sure that you're targeting right set of audience and have plans to integrate to other marketplaces!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Why don't you use Push Notification?
You should try to send push messages to your visitors to make them come back to your store and finish their abandoned carts.
Try it and you will see the results.
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
add a 'Buy Now' button in addition to an Add to Cart option to make sure that people don't drop off thinking they'll have to click through multiple stages
'Send as a gift option' (similar to what Amazon does)
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!