Lots of checkouts but no sales! Help much appreciated.

Solved
3 0 0

Hello, I have just done an influencer marketing campaign yesterday, a lot of people reached the checkout and entered their details but have not made a purchase. I don't know if there's something wrong with my site that resulted in this. Can you please give some constructive feedback on my website please, thank you! 

Link: 

https://kiaroskuro-decor.com/

0 Likes

Great branding in the slider images but then I see phone cases, which makes your store come across cheap. I would stick with the art and clothes and not sell phone cases, which are hard to make money on with thin margins. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Remove the pop up of what someone else bought.... does not help and is annoying

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Show less product on your homepage and make it your best selling or higher end products to set the right expectations with customers

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Move sizing chart link, so it's closer to where someone picks their size

3. Place "Secure and trusted" in the footer

4. I would consider tweaking the layout so your product images don't make your product page longer then it needs to be

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this feedback!

I've already removed the pop up of sales notifications but I have some questions regarding the other points. 

1. For the carousel do I just stick with one image or lower the number of images I use?
    2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy- I do have these in the FAQs page on the top right corner, is that enough?
    3. Place "Secure and trusted" in the footer- should I move the ones in the product page to the footer?
    4. I see you don't like the phone cases, but just as long as I don't put them in the homepage, does that affect my branding?

I would really appreciate it if you answer these questions! Thank you again!

0 Likes

Success.

To  answer your questions:

1. Yes, one image with a strong POV is better then a few images. No one is going to wait around to see all the slider images

2. I didn't notice the FAQ link, I might move this link to the footer

3. Yes, remove them from all pages and just keep it in the footer

4. You can remove them from the homepage and that would work too.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you! I'll get working then :)

0 Likes