Lots of conversion but no sales

Solved
Tourist
5 0 1
Hello can someone please look at my store and tell me what am i doing wrong. I have lots of conversion but not enough sales.
www.boldprintsfashion.com
Please help. I will hire a shopify expert if i need to
1 Like

Why would I buy of you ? 

Hi @Mklam 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: This needs to flow better. I'd set it out like this. 

• Slideshow (best image Only)
  • Collection List (3 most popular with link to other collections)
  • Videos (2 x videos next to each other)
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max) 
  • Blogs 

Product Pages: This page is super important. The product I looked at didn't have much of a description and you really need to work on this. I'd also add. 

• Testimonials or Reviews 
  • Sticky Add to cart button 
  • Similiar Products (displayed)
  • Trust Badge (nice looking one) 
  • Product Tabs 

Overall not to bad. I really like the images of people smiling that always helps with the feeling and vibe of the website. I'll also email you something that will really help you out. If for some reason you don't receive it reach out HERE and I'll send it over to you. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Excursionist
34 4 11

What exactly do you mean with "lots of conversions"? that should mean that you are getting sales.

Do you mean that you get a decent amount of visitors?

If so, then there is a lot of optimization potential left for your shop.

0 Likes

The biggest area of work will be around your product images. Even just looking at the 3 images in your slider, they are all different in style.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make the product under "Shop For" bigger and easier to see. You want to make sure you are showing off your product. I would consider changing the layout of your homepage as it's a bit disorganized right now

2. Your "INQUIRIES" link took me a few attempt to find..might be better to just say Contact Us. Also your business email should be your domain name and not gmail

3. You need to add collection pages and group your products together where it makes sense. All the bags in one collection for example. Then link to these collection pages on your main menu. This will make it easier for people to find what they want on your store. Don't make people jump through hoops

4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together and make it look consistent

6. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Clothing Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Remove that Klarna banner as it takes away from someone wanting to buy. You can highlight in a better way

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. You don't want to have to deal with returns and someone buying the right size

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
1 0 1

visitors are only 20seconds. Outdoors4you2.com

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1
Yes i meant to say i have lots of visitors but not enough sales
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you so much. Lots of information.
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
Yes i already have klarna. Thank you
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time and walking me through the rhings that need to be change on my site.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
34 4 11

Ok, getting many visitors is a good thing, but you could encounter 3 major issues:

1. You´re getting the wrong visitors - that could be due to wrong advertising. Remember you don´t want to advertise to get a lot of visitors -> you want to advertise as specific as you need to to get the people to visit your shop which will also buy what you offer.
  2. You have a high bounce rate - that could also be due to the wrong kind of visitors and also about how you design your page. Unfortunately right now you waste a lot of space on your main page. What you want is to have your picture with your headline to fill the first section, so that it convinces your visitors to stay. Compare that to the other shop which makes full use of it.1.png

2.png

3. You get the right kind of visitors and they are also interested in your offer, but they don´t buy. This depends on how you design your page and your offer, what prices you use, how your sales copy is written and how you designed your checkout... and there is a lot of optimizing potential left in your shop.

0 Likes