Lots of initiated checkout but low conversion rate

Highlighted
6 0 0

Same story with me too.. 7 initiated checkouts from facebook ads .. but no customer entered info for checkout.. 
Just wondering what's missing .. https://shoplance.in  
 will appreciate any expert advice!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@kishorahire I would start with changing the checkout button to the same color as your add to cart button. Important to be consistent. 

Also are you targeting people in your own country or others ?  The currency could be putting people of if so. 

Clayton 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you for valuable feedback.
No I'm targeting only my country so no question of managing currency
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
305 34 103

Hi @Barmond

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:

- At first, about your problem, I think you can try to wait more. Maybe because your customers don't think carefully before they click on the "Checkout" button.

- About the menu section, at the top, it's hard for your customers to see that. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600763075433.png

- In this section, maybe you can try to add CTA buttons. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600763616490.png

- Add Quickview buttons on your product like this section below to let your customers see more product details faster. And also, add Buy now buttons on your products pages. I think those two solutions will increase your sales. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1600763656868.png

- I think you can upgrade the "Follow us on Instagram" section by having an Instagram gallery on your homepage. 

You can see an example here: 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600764052411.png

If you want to create one like this, check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- It would be great if you can have other product photos like on 8plus model, etc. Don't need to add to your sliders, just need photos changed when choosing other phone models. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1600764211363.png

Expect those things, everything is great. Your products look fancy and beautiful. 

Keep it up my friend!

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I tried to order at your website there is server problem at check out cant load

Screenshot_2020-09-27-12-05-55-693_com.android.chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you Sumit, I see I've received your order.  Unfortunately I'm not facing any problem while testing? 
can you help me understand which browser you were using .. were you on 4G network or wifi? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Via crome with jio 4G network 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks Sumit..  Wil try at my end on 4G.. 

0 Likes