Lots of reached check out but no sales

Fitnessprior
2 0 0
Hello,
I have spent a decent amount of money on adds, ive had 11 checkouts today with no sales and im wondering what could be the problem? My store is Fitnesspriorities.com
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Fitness Priorities,

"Store lookout and presentation" might be one of the causes for getting traffic, but no sales. Try out these pointers for giving your store a better look:

• "For better alignment, the store elements should be arranged in a proper order". Placing the "Currency Converter" beside the (search bar and cart) would make the header look more systematic.
  • Enhance your site social connectivity by including links to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media business pages as well.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely. 
  • Any site can only be considered "trustworthy", provided, it constitutes full information about its origin, idea behind it, etc. So, for this purpose, the "About Us" section needs to be well descriptive and detailed.
  • For efficient information security, a "Login" account is the recommended solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  •  Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Expecting an improvement in the overall sales rate.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Dear Fitnessprior,

Hope following information will help.

Your shipping cost is higher than the product price

pushupshippig.png

Also your store design can be better.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Fitnessprior
2 0 0
Can you please show me where? Ive went back and checked all products they are free shipping.
0 Likes