I checked your store see that your page speed score is quite low on both mobile and desktop according to Google pagespeed insight, you can check it here and try to optimize with these suggestion below. Pagespeed is really important in keep customer on your site, there are many ways to optimize page loading, you can check out this article
Hope this can help,
I just had look into your website, It's looking good.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages
-> In product page you can add height specification also, It is useful for customers.
-> And you can add trust badges under checkout, It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add contact details under contact page.
-> Coming to refund policy "Refund is provided only in case when product is out of stock for replacement"- Have you think about this? refund is not available! How customers trust on your service?
Otherwise great work you have done on your website.
This is an accepted solution.
I see that you have received some great feedback regarding the site itself. In my opinion, the core issue is laying in the way the site is promoted and the traffic is driven.
The site itself is great and the homepage gives a lot of information about the product and its features. The CTAs are there. The one thing I would change about the site design is remove the fixed scroll navi bar. It is covering the page and makes it almost impossible to browse around.
Now let's think, is there are 3000 people truly interested in at least one of your items, will a little detail on site be a reason of leaving the site right away and not placing an order. The high bounce rate means that the ads are not where they need to be.
As a solution I recommend two things:
1) You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some of the friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:)
You can use Growave for that. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period.
2) You can partner up with a company that sells a complimentary item. So they are not your competitors but you have the same target audience. You two can feature one another's products on the site or even make a partnered giveaway.
I have recently read case study of how one company on Shopify (I think) run a short term campaign and increased sales and the customer base drastically.
Please let me know if you are interested, I will try to find that article.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too.
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time.
I'm not a pro but these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
Sending Email Reminder
- Reduce or remove abandoned carts by giving customers emails to remind them. You can find an app from Shopify appstore that sends mail to customers automatically, and reminds them of their previous abandoned cart. You may also want to add a quantity discount or coupons to entice them to comeback.
Upsell and cross-sell products.
- The selling of the appropriate accessories with the product also allows you to increase sales. Shopify merchants can offer a bundle of products, discounted upsell, discounted cross-sell and so on. Upselling and cross selling customers always turn out to be effective tactics to retain customers and soar store's revenue.
Spend on social media
- Social media contributes positively to boosting sales, some social platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube and Reddit are considered as a leverage for your store. This helps attract more consumers from many different places.
Let me know if these helped you
Mokool Apps Support Superhero
I can understand, it must be frustrating.
The problem might be your website conversions.
I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:
All this being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.
How are you sending traffic to your website? What platforms, and what kind of targeting are you using? I think you should do an audit of that data.
It has to be either the quality of traffic or the quality of your website experience which is the bottleneck. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
It's cool! But you don't mention social proof? I think social proof is also one of the most important things to help boost sales. Most of customers search for reviews before making decision, cause they want the most honest opinions. So you can gain trust for your store by importing some more reviews, they can help you to get more orders. You can use reviews app, like Ali Reviews. This app collect real reviews then you can filer the positive ones to highlight your products. It also has "reviews request email" which you can send automated email to ask for more reviews from customer. The more reviews you have, the higher chance you get to turn traffic into sales.
Hey Fashion Razor,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
All the best!
Hello @Nargis97 ,
I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you
Hope our feedback helps you,
I tried almost all things but nothing is improve. For marketing I used Google ads and Facebook ads. Infact my website condition is going to worse. Please help me to reduce bounce rate. Right now I have 4000 session and 1 order and reached checkout is 80.Please check and help me. https://fashionrazor.com/