Lots of sessions but no sale

Solved
Nargis97
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello,

My shop is 4 months old. I am getting lots of sessions but ratio of orders is very less. For example at 3000+ sessions orders are 5. Can anyone please look into my store and suggest me whats going wrong in my store. My store https://fashionrazor.com/

0 Likes

Hi @Nargis97,

I checked your store see that your page speed score is quite low on both mobile and desktop according to Google pagespeed insight, you can check it here and try to optimize with these suggestion below. Pagespeed is really important in keep customer on your site, there are many ways to optimize page loading, you can check out this article

feedbakc.png

Hope this can help,

Cheers

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2090 49 270

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good.

-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages
-> In product page you can add height specification also, It is useful for customers.
-> And you can add trust badges under checkout, It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add contact details under contact page.
-> Coming to refund policy "Refund is provided only in case when product is out of stock for replacement"- Have you think about this? refund is not available! How customers trust on your service?
Otherwise great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Aizada
Shopify Partner
381 34 153

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Nargis97 

I see that you have received some great feedback regarding the site itself. In my opinion, the core issue is laying in the way the site is promoted and the traffic is driven. 

The site itself is great and the homepage gives a lot of information about the product and its features. The CTAs are there. The one thing I would change about the site design is remove the fixed scroll navi bar. It is covering the page and makes it almost impossible to browse around. 

Now let's think, is there are 3000 people truly interested in at least one of your items, will a little detail on site be a reason of leaving the site right away and not placing an order. The high bounce rate means that the ads are not where they need to be. 

As a solution I recommend two things: 

1) You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some of the friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:) 

You can use Growave for that. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

2) You can partner up with a company that sells a complimentary item. So they are not your competitors but you have the same target audience. You two can feature one another's products on the site or even make a partnered giveaway. 

I have recently read  case study of how one company on Shopify (I think) run a short term campaign and increased sales and the customer base drastically. 

Please let me know if you are interested, I will try to find that article. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi Nargis97,

Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too. 
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I'm not a pro but these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

Sending Email Reminder
- Reduce or remove abandoned carts by giving customers emails to remind them. You can find an app from Shopify appstore that sends mail to customers automatically, and reminds them of their previous abandoned cart. You may also want to add a quantity discount or coupons to entice them to comeback.

Upsell and cross-sell products.
- The selling of the appropriate accessories with the product also allows you to increase sales. Shopify merchants can offer a bundle of products, discounted upsell, discounted cross-sell and so on. Upselling and cross selling customers always turn out to be effective tactics to retain customers and soar store's revenue.

Spend on social media
- Social media contributes positively to boosting sales, some social platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube and Reddit are considered as a leverage for your store. This helps attract more consumers from many different places.

Let me know if these helped you

Regards,
Jasper
Mokool Apps Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
Sajay
Shopify Partner
139 16 48

Hey @Nargis97 

I can understand, it must be frustrating. 

The problem might be your website conversions.

had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. Even after looking through all the images, I could only find about what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the copy + images in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you. Also, “let’s fight coronavirus” sounds like a vague statement for a fashion store?
  2. Icon on the home page: Again, your icon is the main identifier of your brand. It will be responsible for recall in users memory. On your home page, I felt the logo was slightly off, in terms of image quality, or maybe it doesn’t stand out because of the color. Trying polishing it up!
  3. There are a few inconsistencies in your product images. They have different backgrounds and different sizes. Making them all consistent will make your store look more professional. You should add as much detail as possible for the products. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  4. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out.
  5. The solution: You need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
    You look at reviews, what other people are saying. So adding reviews to products would be a good option.
    The 2nd way is you look for the “bestseller” or “lightning deal” labels on the products on Amazon. You can use these kinds of product labels on your products to guide users towards specific products. They make specific products stand out and help in decision making. Apps like Modemagic can help apply labels to your product images for free. Not only just for “bestseller”, but you can also apply labels like “selling out” or “sale” to increase the #Fomo in users. The feeling that they’re missing out is a strong drive for people to buy.
  6. Add an about us page. Again, this adds a human touch to your store experience. And if you make it a story that people can relate to, it forms an emotional connection between your brand and the customers. Tell people about who the team is (or who you are), add photos and make it friendly.
  7. Low-quality images like this - again, this decreases the trustworthiness of your website.
  8. Relation_Collection_–_FashionRazor.png
  9. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. It’s not very clear on your website. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)

All this being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.

How are you sending traffic to your website? What platforms, and what kind of targeting are you using? I think you should do an audit of that data.

It has to be either the quality of traffic or the quality of your website experience which is the bottleneck. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
kelvin1563
Tourist
15 0 1

It's cool! But you don't mention social proof? I think social proof is also one of the most important things to help boost sales. Most of customers search for reviews before making decision, cause they want the most honest opinions. So you can gain trust for your store by importing some more reviews, they can help you to get more orders. You can use reviews app, like Ali Reviews. This app collect real reviews then you can filer the positive ones to highlight your products. It also has "reviews request email" which you can send automated email to ask for more reviews from customer. The more reviews you have, the higher chance you get to turn traffic into sales.

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Fashion Razor,

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• The "white font color" of the header menu overlaps with the hero banner background. Use a dark font color like black instead for better clarity.
  • Use "social media links" in the footer for better advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!  

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.

Hello @Nargis97 ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.
  • Also, there are no social media links in your footer page so try inserting the social media links of your store in your footer page too.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Nargis97
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, 

I tried almost all things but nothing is improve. For marketing I used Google ads and Facebook ads. Infact my website condition is going to worse. Please help me to reduce bounce rate. Right now I have 4000 session and 1 order and reached checkout is 80.Please check and help me. https://fashionrazor.com/

Regards,

FashionRazor 

0 Likes