Lots of traffic & checkouts but no sales?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, 

I’m pretty new to  dropshipping but i have got my store setup & followed guides on how to advertise and have tried various products

This week I have had 330 visitors, 19 add to cart sessions & 14 reached checkouts but not one sale. To me this would suggest my advisements are doing well if people are checking out. The main country where I receive traffic is mexico. I have checked my currency and translator apps work well using vps etc.  

Any advise would be extremely appreciated.

site: www.gymarostore.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
425 27 127

Hi @MichaelMiller !

Yor store theme looks too simple, try to play with it, and choose another one. 

1. Work on your product descriptions. By using the right keywords on product description, you can affect SEO. You are selling great items for sports lovers. Especially now during the pandemic time, you can suggest to the users to do a workout at home. And to purchase sports inventory from your store. 

2. Add blog page - it will help to share more about your store and products that increase site visibility. As I said before, now instead of going to the gym, people prefer to exercise at home. Therefore, share in your blog some useful info, guidelines, how to use your items in a more effective way, some workout plans, and even healthy food recipes.

3. I could not find the Login button on your page. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

4. I recommend to you,  to work on your Instagram account. You can use social media influencers, to promote you on Instagram. And add an Instagram gallery to your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

5.  You have a lot of sale items. I know that you want to get more sales, but what I recommend to you - to run the Loyalty and Rewards program. First of all, your products are lack of social reviews. But it is crucial to get them - as it is a SOCIAL PROOF. So, you need to push your users to leave reviews - you can reward them for this. Make your users do certain actions on your website, and you will give them discounts, points, that they can redeem. Instead of making just sales - give them discounts for BEING ACTIVE USERS.

7. And one more thing that I have noticed, that your site is a bit slow. It can be because you are using several apps for various features. Try to use one, that will include everything. Because it is kind of frustrating to wait for a download.

Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound sales or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app.

Hopefully, I have managed to help you.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @MichaelMiller ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi @MichaelMiller welcome to Shopify family

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and cute store

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. Sliding images can be added to the banner image this will help you speak out variation in the store and will enhance the layout. Even the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. The images in the featured section are not of the same ratio in size this will give a professional look to the clients as all this is looking more cluttered with no breathing space.
3. I would strongly recommend engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting it across different social media this will help in promotion and will reach out to the masses.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png286330678.png
I hope this was helpful!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @MichaelMiller , 

I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. But right now we can only point out things we see.

One thing really stands out to me as obviously fake. The number of reviews is a flat number for those items, which is very peculiar. Also everything is a 5 star review, which just screams fake. Maybe add a few low rated reviews like 4 stars or 3 stars to throw people off.

There's a lot of the process we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @MichaelMiller, this is Larry from Spocket here!

First off, congratulations on launching your store! Just a couple of pointers in terms of general design: adding consistent product descriptions and social media to your site can create a more cohesive sense of what your brand is. This prompts users to be more comfortable with purchasing your products. 

Secondly, driving conversion from traffic is something that comes with learning more about the advertising methods that you're using. Understanding how to market your store is a big part of driving sales. 

Here are a few suggestions on how to improve conversions from the traffic on your store:

• Install Google analytics and Fullstory. This will allow you to track what pages your visitors are visiting and help you see where they are leaving your site. 
  • Have you heard of the Spocket Academy? It offers courses tailored for dropshippers to help them understand marketing. Some classes even focus on converting your high traffic into sales! If you’re interested in taking a course to optimize your store, you can find the Spocket Academy here.
  • Spocket also has an official Facebook group where you can join over 45 000 entrepreneurs like yourself and ask for tips and pointers on growing your business!

Hope this helps!

0 Likes