Hello everyone I was hoping that I would get some feedback i started 2 weeks ago I’ve been having up to 1.4K people on my website in a day but I have made 0 sales so far and surprisingly most of the people that comes on my site are from India is that an issue?
please check out the site and leave a feedback
Solved! Go to the solution
Hello @LoveAll, Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Aesthetically your store looks good.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building the brand's credibility.
- Add a Favicon.
- I would recommend you to add an engaging video on the store to grab visitors' attention.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Add a live chat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
- Add web push notifications- Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
These strategies and tools will help you to target customers accordingly and bring customers to your store to make a purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on launching your store! When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:
On your homepage, there are a few things that stick out to me.
First, the homepage banner text. I would make the text more concise - a title with a sentence about what your product is and what problem you solve with a call to action button (shop now) underneath would be ideal.
Next, your navigation. Things like your policies and FAQ should be in the footer menu.
What we do, who we are, why we are trusted should have their own (different) images.
The 30 day money back guarantee should be smaller. It's getting stretched out to the point that you are loosing image quality and it's becoming blurry.
I'd remove the disclaimer from the homepage and put a link to it or the text itself on the product pages instead. You can use Tabs by Station to make everything look really clean and professional.
We did a video on setting your homepage up for conversions that I'd recommend giving a watch:
On your catalog page, I'd try and get it adjusted so that it's showing all three products instead of two. You currently have to go to the second page to see your other product, I think a lot of people are going to miss it altogether.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. With this product, you have it named "oh it's my cheat day". With SEO, you have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution! If you have any questions or are interested in talking to us 1-1, don't hesitate to reach out, our email address is email@example.com.
Best of luck!