Hello. My website is ElementsCases.com and I spent so far $40 on SnapchatAds and had just about 3,000 visitors. Out of this, I only got one sale worth $14. It has only been one day so far but I'm pretty confused. I worked very hard on my website and I feel it looks nice and all but I'm confused about my extremely low conversion rate. I would really appreciate it if you guys could look at it and give me some suggestions.
Congratulations for your store.
Hope Few suggestions will help you:
1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile
2. Wait for 1month as it is a new store
3. Make your brand
4. Do social media daily
5. Use facebook and instagram store
6. Divide your money for ads and use at facebook,google shopping and instagram ads too
7. Social media links at footer showing 404 error
8. Check all links
9. Do some SEO
There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please let us know at https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Your website looks very good and the products that you are offering also seem nice. A few suggestions that we have for it are:
- We don't see an About Us page. What makes the customer feel closer to you, your store and vision is having a well written About Us page. Here is an article that might help you write a better About Us page - https://www.susangreenecopywriter.com/articles/write-killer-about-us-page.html
- I noticed that the social links in your footer are not working. When you fix them, please make sure that they are being opened in a separate tab in the browser. This way your website will stay loaded for your customers, instead of having the page loaded in the same tab.
- If you are planning on selling and shipping goods within the European Union, you will need to make sure that you are GDPR compliant. For this, I would advise you to check the following app - https://apps.shopify.com/gdpr-backpack?surface_detail=gdpr&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_po...
- I see that you are also running some sitewide discounts. In order to make them stand out more, you can use some kind of labeling on your products. I would advise you to check this Product Labels & Badges app - https://apps.shopify.com/isenselabs-label-maker?surface_detail=product+labels+and+badges+&surface_in...
I hope this feedback will help you. :)