Lots of traffic but no sales

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

So I had no idea how to build a website but I’ve gotten it done I think LOL I’m having lots of traffic but no sales it’s not in my budget to hire a professional so will somebody please give me some honest advice and tips thank you so much in advance. horsecircus.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
558 11 154

Hi @Horsecircus !

Welcome to Shopify!

Change your logo, it is too small and does not look professional. 

You have divided your items by collections - very good!

Add more products, so the customer will have have a good choice.

Take a second look at the pricing policy of yours. Clearly, you are one who really knows the true price for a product, so make sure your customers also understand why they are paying certain amount of money. You can tell more about your brand, resources that you use, that the part of the money is donated, that you are based on sustainable development, etc. A customer needs to know why he/she needs to buy from you but not from a place with more affordable price tags.   

Try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1823 116 278

Dear @Horsecircus 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

horsecirsuspeed.png

• Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add social profile at footer
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello,

You have nice site, congrats. Looks like the high traffic is due to people browsing but not ready to purchase. To get more engaged customers you may also want to try direct in-mail marketing to complement your online efforts. This way customers are engaged and there will be more customers who visit to purchase the products. You may look at this post here it may be useful for your type of business.

Good luck

Hygidots

Hygidots
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1
Thank you !!!
0 Likes