Lots of traffic but no sales

Solved
jesuisfromage04
1 0 0

I launched my store about two weeks ago and started creating facebook ads for my products just 3 days ago. I've been getting lots of traffic, mainly from Indian visitors, but have only generated one sale. My store is a smartwatch store that just sells smartwatches (www.summadi.com). Can someone explain why many of my customers are deciding not to purchase and give feedback on my prices/store in general. I will make any necessary changes as requested. Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1009 114 225

Hey, @jesuisfromage04 

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'Products' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
VisualEarPick
Excursionist
28 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

@jesuisfromage04 i`ve had a smart watches shop had many sales but wasn`t profitable as you think you wont make the six figures but if you contact me i can happily help you  

0 Likes