Lots of traffic, but sales dropped dramatically from 10k Euro in May...to until now Sept 10 0 Euro

Trailblazer
628 38 148

Thankyou for liking the feedback. Happy to help you.
Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

@neha-sparq wrote:

Hi Filip,

Your store is pleasant to eyes and UI part is amazing. Idea is unique, never heard of selling adventerous products.
There is not much to offer as the store has everything to its best, I have reviewed your store  but still you can build a level of trust amongst visitors which will drive you better sales.

1. Homepage is little confusing, though beautiful.
    Try to compact it by reducing the width of few sections and merging it into one.
    Also add some Bestselling products and newsletter on the homepage.
  2. You can consider having few links only on header menu, as mostly are there in footer.
    Try subcategories links in header which are under submenu of catalog for better exposure.
  3. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  4. Surprisingly, I can't find a search bar. For a new visitor, it is hard to find the right product
    The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty  https://www.cable-ride.com/search?type=product%2Carticle%2Cpage&q=
    You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
    Additionaly, smart search offers some suggestions when someone is trying to find something to your store.
  5. Lastly, You have over 70  products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Excursionist
38 0 5

I see some problems with your website:

1. I see poor website navigation and quite an uncomfortable menu. I advise reduce the number of categories and implement the drop-down menu.
  2. Blurred images on banner.
  3. I don't see a search option. Website search is a must-have feature for online stores with a wide assortment. If the visitors come to your website knowing exactly what they need, make sure that there is an easy way for them to find what they are looking for without the need to click through the entire navigation menu. 
  4. There are no customer reviews. But they should be since you sell serious equipment.
  5. There is no upfront Shipping Costs and Terms.  It would be on every product page.

Look at our article on how to fix website problems and increase your Shopify conversions - https://whidegroup.com/blog/shopify-conversion-optimization/.
Feel free to ask questions!

0 Likes