Lots of traffic daily but no sales why

Beautiful2
3 0 1

Hi I have daily traffic and lots of people visiting but no sales please can some tell me why what am I doing wrong this is my store below thankyou

https://beau-tiful-boutique-x.myshopify.com/

0 Likes

Dear @Beautiful2 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @Beautiful2 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here

3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

4.  Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar. 

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes

Hello @Beautiful2,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

In the video we mentioned removing the "Powered by Shopify" link. Here is how to do that:

We hope you found our feedback helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us using the contact information in our signature :). We wish you all the best with your store!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
Beautiful2
3 0 1

Hi thankyou so much for doing a video that’s really helpful being showed how you do it I have updated my store a little bit don’t know if iv made it worse or better I just need to erase the Shopify bit at bottom which I will do thankyou again 

0 Likes

It's looking SO much better already! Keep it going!

Couple quick points:

• Replace the logo with text - the logo is getting too compressed to be able to see

EcomGeeks_0-1602009558952.png

• Use nested dropdown menus to better sort your collections
  • Change your "Catalog" link to your collection page - currently it's linked to all your products
Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @Beautiful2

Have seen your store and it seems you've changed. 

But I think you still have some part to improve. 

- I think the most important problem is why all your texts are italics.

The priority of texts is:

+ Main title = bold

+ Subtitle = italics

+ Content = regular

You can see the content below doesn't have to be italics, just normal texts. And also, add a CTA button for this section.

ConveyLego0612_0-1602042653464.png

- You can see the photo is not showing enough words. And also the texts "New" is quite hard to see. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602042828139.png

The same here, I cannot see anything. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602042891881.png

- And your homepage is too long. I have to scroll too much to see all the content and it has only 2 sections showing products. 

Instead of many sections, you can only have an Instagram gallery to show your product photos and also your content. 

Check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will make your gallery shoppable too. 

- Where are Size, Quantity sections? And the "Add to wishlist" button should be moved down because it's less important than two buttons, right? 

And create the product slider for your product pages. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1602043492160.png

- This part should be moved to the left-bottom corner or right-bottom corner.

ConveyLego0612_5-1602043633517.png

Here is my view and hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes

Since there are many clothing stores you may want to get your brand noticed and reminded for browsers. Try to keep visitors engaged to make them visit again when they need to make a purchase. You may consider direct marketing in combination with your online promotions. You may visit this post if you want to consider this. Good luck,

Hygidots

Hygidots
0 Likes
Nostromo504
Tourist
9 0 4

Hello,

Overall, I like your site. However, I think having a myshopify domain and a free hotmail email cheapen the site and don't give it any sort of credibility. One thing that's essential is establishing trust with consumers. I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @Beautiful2 !

You have a very beautiful and eye-appealing store!

Add a favicon

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Your mobile speed score is only 50. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes