Lots of traffic - few sales. I am based in the EU and would love feedback or tips. Thank you!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi, Like many others starting up you wonder how to take your shop to the next step. I tried Facebook ads, Google Ads etc and I have quite a number of visitors but not so many sales. Spending more on advertising at the moment than I am earning which is normal when starting up. How have others made it over the hurdle? https://ajjproducts.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

Your store looks fine. You just need to build awareness and trust. Advertising and marketing are necessary evils. Doing posts on Facebook and just boosting them for $10 at a time may help. 

Remember. You are just one voice in the middle of a million other websites trying to get attention. Building a following is a long slow slog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi, Thank you for your reply. That´s what I keep doing, advertising on Facebook and trying out different audiences, keep plugging away with Google etc. I know it is a lot about patience and building trust and it takes time. As long as the shop looks professional I will keep advertising wherever I can. :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi AJJProducts,

I like your products so much, they looks great. Actually ads is super important but you have to make some changes your store design so it will be more easily convert visitors to customers.

General
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and increase session duration.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for feedback. I will update what you suggested. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your collection images don't match your brands and style of other images on the site

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I bundled all the policies under one - Policies on top menu instead of having them as separate items in the bottom menu. Someone suggested my bottom menu did not work very well. I will rethink.

Probably a good point about the carousel - who will wait for the next page. With the debut theme I have a problem anyway with photos not displaying ok on mobile devices so probably better to just find one good photo that will work across the board.

I do have reviews at the bottom but it is only what is included in the free theme - thinking about some other way of improving that.

Good idea to add the most popular product in the store - I actually just did that on Facebook so should probably do the same on the website.

Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

0 Likes