Lots of traffic, no sales...

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello Everyone, 

So I'm pretty stuck and would like suggestions and or feedback. I launched my store about 2 weeks ago, and I've received plenty of traffic, as well as email subscribers. However, I haven't made any sales. 

Please take a look at let me know what you think: shopsplendorize.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Perhaps you could put Pinterest buttons on them? I love Pinterest and have actually sourced a couple of items from there that I went on to buy. Sorry, but that's the only advice I can give you - I'm new here too! Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you, I really appreciate it! I actually just created my first
Pinterest account ever, so I’m figuring out how to use it. I shall try
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Hi @ElizabethT12 ,

Initial glance at the site looks good. 

Most important thing to focus on is the type of traffic coming to your site - not all traffic is made equal.

- Where is the traffic coming from (organic, paid, content, etc)?

- If paid, how is it targeted?

- How much traffic have you seen without registering a sale?

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Well according to the analytics it’s a combination of direct, search, and
social media. Mainly Instagram. As of now I have over 1000 sessions.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Hi @ElizabethT12,

1000 sessions would suggest 10-50 sales.

What other details do you have on the traffic

- Location of traffic

- Are there any details on the specific posts from Instagram users are coming from

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hi Elizabeth,

Your store looks really good and is unique with the products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, I can't see logo on the homepage where as it is available in other pages .Get yourself a professional logo designed throughout your store as this one looks simple.  This will add brand value to your store.
  2. On individual product's page , Images size is too large looks weird and try to make it either top or bottom of the page.
  3. Taking someone to the cart is a challenge. So to make them buy from your site, add a longer product description as it leads to better SEO ranking in google search.  Ref article from shopify .
  4. Also make two individual pages for Contact us and FAQ's.
  5. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  6. For better quality traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit .  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee,  Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  7. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  8. Lastly, You have over 100 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 2 5

Hello, for getting sales I suggest you use Nextsale app. It is an app that uses social proof& urgency to raise brand trust. When you add it to the site it shows comments of the real purchasers. The price system is low here, it offers one price and you get all the tools. That is why differs from most of the competitors. The free trial is for 14days and after it, you transfer into paid one if you want. If you want to stay in the free version you may use it without paying but with limitations within days. You will definitely see the difference after using this app! 

Try the link below for free, and increase conversions& reduce bounces! Good luck with your store :) 

Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you so much for taking time to go through my website, and providing this excellent feedback! I will try to implement all of your suggestions! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I guess that's the issue, most of my traffic stops on the homepage.

0 Likes