Hello everyone, its nice to be in this supporting envirioment, we just started our own watch brand its took about a year + lots of money to design, manufacture and to get our inventory, same as for everyone, im running facebook ads and i get a "lot of trafic" over 500ppl in 2 weeks, a few carts and checkouts but not sales.
email marketing set-Klavio
Discount on .free shipping, return etc,
My question who ever been in the same situation, how much more or less takes to the first sale, in money and time, how long to run an ad and some audience tips ?my store ling is bellow.thank you for everyone in advance
Hey Revolution Watches,
Below listed points would surely help in store optimization:
All the best!
Hey @RichardVarga ,
Let me share a couple of feedbacks on the website which might help improve your conversions and boost sales.
1. Add product review in your catalog details page. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for exceptional customer experience.
2. Show what other customers are buying in real-time. This will create a sense of trust and urgency in your shoppers that other customers around the world are buying while they browse through.
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. Saving their cart, or displaying the items that they’ve planned to purchase, and sending the preserved cart to them with a link is the easiest way to get those customers back. Also, adding an offer can get your lost customers back to buying.
4. I suggest you try using product stickers/badges to let you make more sales from your customers by highlighting key product details. You can even use badges to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.
Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.
Your products look gorgeous as well as the site itself. I love the design you choose and overall the approach you have with your business.
Most of the time high cart abandonment rate means that the checkout process is difficult or that the site was not promoted correctly to begin with.
To eliminate the first possible issue, I recommend using as many payment methods as possible. You can even add Buy Now Pay Later services, they were proven to help decrease bounce rate.
Besides, if you are spending your time and money on the traffic I recommend at least building a customer base. That can convert into sales if remarketed correctly. For easily creating a customer base I recommend:
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why:
You are already using a Reward and Social Sharing. And Growave has all of them along with Reviews, Referral, Instagram, Wishlist and Social Login.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Do you know what is good figures in your niche? Try to change some audience (but only one change per measurement period)
Do you know your buyer persona? who can spend 150$ per this watch https://www.therevolutionwatches.com/products/classic-le-mans-40 maybe those 500ppl have monthly income around 200$)) So your watch is unaffordable for them.
Try to gain some valuable reviews of your product for example https://www.therevolutionwatches.com/products/classic-le-mans-40
As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper
Your domain authority via MOZ is 5, and 1 is average :-).
Keep doing your activity SEO direction!!!
Try to investigate your competitors and act like them - this method is very simple and can show you some other ways of your promotion.
Your store is looking great. I've some suggestions:
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
4. There is more blank space in between social media icons and Contact us section in footer. And also change Contact us to Contact Us.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Remove the section WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION from Home page as you've already added the newsletter in the footer.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
9. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hello @RichardVarga ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.