I have a site https://pushy-pets.com, and I am currently getting a lot of views and added to cart but no sales.
In just under a day, I have 2k visitors, 100+ added to cart but no sales.
I am running Facebook ads on about 150usd a day now, but can't continue for much longer if there are no sales at all.
So could I please have some feedback so I can change that.
You have a beautiful store, you're definitely headed in the right direction design wise.
I hope my recommendations will be of help to you.
Firsly, Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
Secondly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store.
You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. (A great app I know for the same purpose - Superbar) but if you need any others I'm adding a few other links of apps that might help you too.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
And social proof would be great for you as it would tell everyone about who purchased your product in what part of the world and display it on your website.
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
150 USD a day on FB ads is quite a lot, you might relook into your targeting and audiences imo. How did you build your ads?
Also about your store, I like it :-)
A few minors that are disturbing and easily can be fixed.
Here are my tips for you :
1) It's annoying for customers to click on the empty pull down menus. You have no extra selections available besides the one that are shown. Why not hide the variant labels then? I makes your product page look pretty messy...
2) On the product page the "shipping & returns" is not working for me...
3) "review" your alireviews, remove the mass Russian ones, make it look more American or European. (I don't know which countries you target)
4) Add a currency converter, I'm from Europe and I see the price in dollars, I won't buy a product in USD.
5) Your policies are full of "- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]" --> people don't fall for that nowadays
6) If you don't use a tracking app, fair enough but there is no need to put a link to https://www.17track.net/en on your store, you can add that in the shipping confirmation emails. (tracking app around 5usd a month btw)
7) such a big section on your homepage for newsletter signup, way too big
8) I have to scroll to see the price of your product and to "add to cart"
9) if you only have 1 product, why not add the price on the homepage instead of 50% off, that last thing might generate more traffic of people our of curiosity but no people that you will be able to convert imo
10) repeat that youtube video about how to use the product on your product page too instead of only on the homepage
11) on the homepage there is a big BUY NOW button but it's leading to an empty cart for all new visitors...
I'm not a pro but I'm a pixel perfectionist and I see those things, I don't make apps or try to sell anything here I'm new to e-commerce too :D
But I hope my comments are worth something for you.
I got the same dropshipping store as you, I just put a lot more time in the details. Take a look -> www.sevenedge.com
My store is up & running for 6 weeks now and I generated my 10th order a few days ago. BUT I spend max 20USD a day on advertising.
150 USD a day like you that's +4.500 USD/month, that's crazy. Start small and with patience like me and make your store grow. It's crazy that people here post "it's been 3 days and I have no sales!". I would love to post "please delete your store and you play with your lego" :-)
Good luck dude!
Frederiek owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts
Hey @MrDo ,
Congratulations on a pretty store - and a great product! I was impressed when I saw the video of it actually functioning.
After going through your store, here is my advice:
Also, yeah - I’d say slow down on the spending a bit as you continue to optimize. It’ll give increasing returns over time.
I hope it helps. All the best for your store!