Lots of visitors, bu only one sale

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I have had my store https://makespaceforthis.com/ live for about 3 weeks and have been usin FB and Instagram to advertise. I have created targeted audiences and ran carousels with a wide range of products and carousels with specific collections. I have been getting lots of visitors, the bounce rate is low and the dwell time is around 2 minutes, people are adding to the cart, but I have had only one sale, so would appreciate any feedback to see what I can do to increase conversions.

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MSFT Even after having such sorted out website, if sales are not happening, then that's the bummer! But one good news is that - people are adding products in their cart! Here is what I suggest - 

1. There is no About Us section in your store. That look unprofessional. Usually, after going through your products, people like to read about the store. Moreover, as a responsible seller, you should definitely have an About us section in your store. 

2. Although you have social media buttons, you should also have customer review and testimonial section. It just adds the authenticity to your store! Customers love to give feedback.

3.Did you try re targeting strategy? Like, people who visited your website, navigated but never scrolled .. you can try and target them again?!!

4. It's time to sit with a Shopify expert and plan out sales funnel and marketing strategy! Sometimes having a perfect store is not enough to crack sales .. Who knows, you might be missing that one small funnel or practise that can boost sales?!

5. Do you know about Shopify's link.size app? Its an app that allows users to test your product in AR! Because your product is about decorative items and home decor, this is a must have! Who knows, after seeing how a decor item looks on their wall, they might instantly purchase it?! Not many stores have this feature, go .. here's the chance to get the first mover advantage!!!

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, @MSFT your store and items are cool!!

Did you try a remarketing campaign for users who adds your products to your cart https://makespaceforthis.com/cart ?

My suggestion you may put valuable reviews of your product https://makespaceforthis.com/products/rotatable-wall-light?variant=34727522107551 

As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper - from your supplier.

You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..

if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.

I hope it helps you.

Try to investigate your competitors and act like them - this method is very simple and can show you some other ways of your promotion.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

HI. Thanks for the advice. I have now included reviews and will see if that helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
237 14 73

Hi @MSFT !

I like the design and layout of your theme store. Your color scheme is very eye-appealing and it matches the overall design of the store.

1. Add a favicon

2. On the footer of the homepage - add sign up to newsletters (instead of placing it in the middle of the website) and secure payment badges. 

3. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

4. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

5. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

8. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization. Therefore, it is crucial to have keywords in the headings of the products and give specific and detailed descriptions. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
227 9 49

Hi @MSFT  welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The logo isn't much attractive and brand name is mentioned nowhere on the homepage A attractive logo with the brand name written Also updated sliding images with better themes will be helpful because the banner image will signify the theme of the website.
2. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date. 
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes