Lots of visitors but very few sales!

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi Shopify community. I’ve had my store now for about 6 weeks. I’ve been trying some ads and a few other ways to drive traffic to the site. I feel as though I’ve been getting a good number of visitors to the site, but am having very few sales! Any feedback would be very appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi there!

Try to set up any basic analytics on your website, like Google Analytics, to see the exact amount of visitors on your website. That's how you'll be sure that the traffic is okay, and to be sure that you won't lose your shoppers halfway - make sure you designed your product pages to be converting. Check out this article, hope it will help!:) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Tailwind, it's hard to say what the issue could be without seeing your store design, content and ads manager. But there are some things you can do to instantly increase visitor trust in your brand - one of the most important aspects of getting cold leads to open their wallets and buy.

- Practice congruent, minimal design: At the most basic level, your brand needs to look like a leader in whatever niche you're operating it. I like to go for a two tone color palate, minimal design being careful not to overcrowd your pages and overwhelm your visitors, and make your pages easy to navigate. 

- Swipe from your competitors: By competitors, I mean BIG brands in your niche that are well established. If you sell shoes, look at Nike and get inspired. Don't steal, but swipe ideas to and consider what design elements invoke trust in their buyers. 

- Focus on compelling content: Content always trumps design. You need to figure out your ideal customers pain points, fears, motivations, desires and write your content to address these directly. This strikes up a meaningful conversation between you and them in their mind, and is more likely to help gain their trust through showcasing that you understand them. 

Lastly, your could have a perfect store but if your ad targetting is off, visitors simply won't buy. If you have a new pixel set up, it takes time for it to optimize and bring you the most qualified traffic. If sales don't increase after using the tips I gave you above, I'd coinsider changing your ad targetting to reach a more relevant audience. 

Feel free to reach out if you need more info and good luck :)

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

Hey @Tailwind ,

Paid ads are the most effective source to drive traffic and a good amount of visitors to the store and for converting that traffic into sales, make sure your store is engaging enough to entice your customers. Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Add web push notification to send updates to your customers even when they are not on your store. 

These strategies will help you to convert your traffic into paying customers and will reduce the bounce rate. Make sure your store is not lacking in engagement features.

To maximize engagement on your store and implement engagement features on your store. You can install AiTrillion.com. You will definitely will find it useful.

It would be good if you will share your store URL for personalized suggestions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes