Lots of visitors....no sales

6 0 0

https://quadomarket.com/

Ive spent over 200 dollars on fb ads, and I’ve posted on 3 separate instagram influencers. Today my store has had 215 visitors but no sales. Does anybody have any suggestions how to get people to purchase? Im dropshipping btw as well. Thanks in advance everyone!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

hey great job on getting so many visitors to your site that's actually a really big deal but visitors aren't always enough to get sales as you've seen it's all about getting the right visitors so I'm not sure who you're targeting but maybe you could consider trying to Niche down even further so it looks like you have a lot of products that are lamps maybe you could see if you can find a Facebook group or something that is all about lamps and maybe you could advertise to them.

also I noticed you didn't have a fav icon you should really consider getting one of those because it can help you you build your brand

Also I noticed that a lot of your products don't have reviews you should see if you can try to get some reviews on your product in order to build some social proof that others are buying it and they are enjoying it. think about it when was the last time that you bought a product without reading the reviews first do you think that somebody else is just going to buy from you if they haven't read some of the reviews.

Also I noticed that on mobile and on desktop you don't have your buy button always visible you should make sure that the buy button is always with in a thumbs reach and right now it looks like you have some great descriptions but people can scroll right past the buy button I created an app that can help you with that. https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales

Also consider adding a Blog a Blog could help you drive some organic traffic to your store so you don't have to spend so much money on ads.

One last thing when I go to your site for the first time I have absolutely no idea what you are selling it doesn't really seem like your store has much of it fee you have lamps you have Electronics you have wellness products it's really hard I think to drive people to your store if you can't these down it's not just enough to have traffic you need to have the right traffic.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
284 0 40

Hey there,

Your website doesn't look trustworthy at all. One of the biggest mistakes I see over and over again in this forum, is that people don't put themselves in the shoes of a potential customer. Pretend that you're a customer shopping on this website. Ask yourself what would be important to you if you were a customer.

1. Would you need a way to contact the store owner? 
  2. Would you want to know about shipping times? 
  3. Would you want to know the refund policy? 
  4. Would you want a phone number or business address?

You have none of these. On top of this, the website is a very bare bones site that looks like it was quickly thrown together. Not only that, but I googled "motorcycle 3d lamp", and found many on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=motorcycle+3d+lamp&tag=mh0b-20&index=aps&hvadid=778592289...

Amazon is one of the most trusted retailers in the world. It's going to be very difficult to convince someone to buy from you, when they can get the same item from one of the most trusted retailers in the world.

I hope this helps.

-Nostromo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1801 30 198

Hello,

You need to provide your company/store details in your store, I mean you have to add About us page and contact page in your store. It is a chance where your visitors get to know your company.

You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks everyone for the tips! I don’t have access to a computer right now (staying at a friends farm) but I will put into action everything you guys have suggested! It means a lot that you took the time to look at my store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey Everyone!

I changed up my store based around your suggestions and I think it looks a lot better! If you have any other tips let me know as well!

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
84 0 6

Hi,

I will add to remove the extra characters that are being displayed in your HTML code (below your methods of payment, in the footter). ? 

____

Ready to conquer the world?
Make an impression with MOO business cards of all shapes and sizes. ➡️Click here for a 20% off your entire order!

Mr. Bunny invites you to check out the many free #MagicBunnySavings offers at Masskoupons.com

Never pay full price. Use promotion codes and SAVE! | www.masskoupons.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
284 0 40

Good job on the changes.

All the best,

-Nostromo

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey everyone! Ive just noticed that my menu bar doesn’t show up on my phone. Does anybody know a fix for that?

0 Likes