Love some feedback

Highlighted
1 0 1
Only got 1 product on it so far. But would love your feedback on my store. Www.snowloversglobal.com
1 Like

Your store is going to need some real work. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's dark and hard to see any content on it right now. Hard to know what to look at and read any text

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. I would delay the Facebook Like popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

4. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. That way people can always find them

5. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This hoodie needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make the text link for the sizing chart easier to see and read

4. As you add  more product, create a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

6. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
472 46 237

Hi Snowlovers,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • Consider adding policy pages, contact us, and about us page to the footer section.
  • I suggest adding a FAQs page. So your visitors access the most critical questions easily.
  • Your Instagram posts are very nice, but you can use hashtags more efficiently.
Homepage
  • I can't see a remarkable Buy Now Button on your homepage. You need a one good call to action button.
  • A lot of people don't purchase anything on the first time visit. So it's important to take their email addresses to bring them back to the site. Make sure you have a newsletter box all pages.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • I don't recommend using only facebook messenger as a live chat. You can add a live chat app to your store. If you want to use facebook messenger put this button on the footer but put the live chat app bottom right corner of your screen. Because if your visitors didn't log in the facebook, it's hard to ask a question.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes