Just launched. 

Let me know about the look and feel!

Cheers!

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 36 123

Hey there, 

What a pleasure it was to stumble upon your website! It's minimal, clean, upto the point. 

Being a designer myself, I might take your website as an inspiration for my future work. Your product is wonderful, and with all the COVID-19 going on all the more essential. 

I wouldn't change a thing in your website. Can't wait to see what your next product will be. 

Have a great week, cheers! 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 435

Hey Lifehack,

An ultimate way to engage visitors is by adding a newsletter to the site footer to keep them informed regarding the latest discounts and promotional updates. I also recommend you to implement all the four below mentioned additions as well to hit the mark:

• Apart from Free Shipping, you can add "promo offers" to the header template for example."Ends Today! Free International Shipping+ 10% Off your next order" to encourage the customer to accept the offer.
  • To increase customer retention and the number of visits, the addition of a "Login account" to your store is a must. It will help to keep a track of your order details as well.
  •  Include links to your Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media business pages as well.
  • Instagram Gallery would boost overall brand promotion.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May you receive your first sale very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes