Low Conversion Rate - feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Every one,

I have started to sell via Shopify a year and half ago and my conversion rate doubbled but still lower than 1%. I consider our funnel quiet good as I only have 53% of abondonned cart - bounce rate is around 45%.

I have increase over the year the conversion rate improving:

* Our story 

* Structure of the website

* Free shipping and return

* reviews

Since the beginning of the year, the conversion rate increase by more or less 10% per month, but still, lots of traffic and not so much sales. Would it be the price or the product the issue?

I would love to have some feedbacks and how I can improve our conversion rate.

Many thanks for those who would take time to answer

our website is 

https://odelingerie.com/

cheers

Sihame

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Sihame 

Clayton Bates here from Shopify Experts. 

Let's work through the problem here. You have a good following on Instagram and should really be making sales from that. You have awesome images that helps to give the visitor a great feeling on the side so its not that. I honestly think there is couple of problems holding you back. 

Home Page: This doesn't really flow well. It could be structured better. 

Product Page: Needs to be fixed up a little. Description needs to be fixed up a little to make it easier to read. You also want to have all the information about the product on this page. Product tabs are great for cleaning up the page. I'd add these ones 

Product Tabs 

• Shipping information 
  • Returns Policy 
  • Size Chart 
  • Frequently Asked Questions 

Checkout: Be consistent here and have the same colors as the rest of your site. Overall you want to be very consistent on every page. 

There is more areas to improve but this is a good start. 

Helpful Videos 

Here are some links to videos that could really help you out also

Hope that helps. Reach out if you need anymore help. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S Here are some video reviews my awesome clients have left me 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/reviews-testimonials

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks very much Clayton, much appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sissilucio,

I would suggest to check your check out process. Are there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

You need to work on your store as well to make user want to purchase. Below are some ways:

Sticky Header: Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also reduce the size of the header.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized. For engaging new customers you need to work on your homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. Make Buy Now button more visible on home page.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Adding different font can completely change the balance and tone of your design. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 27%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
c25ec93b-d363-4008-9493-223452c6e64b.png

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.Organize the collection of your product images. Insert images into carousels.

I hope you like my feedback.

Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Ode Lingerie,

The store looks "fabulous", but just needs a minor brush-up. Pay attention to the below listed points for improving your store look:

• The additional "product photographs" should be larger in size so as to cover the "unwanted empty space" on the extreme left of the "product page".
  • A "contact form" should be included in "Contact Us" for better customer interaction.
  • Adding "Twittter and Linked In" business pages to the footer would result in better brand advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Wishing you all the best for your coming days. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Sissilucio wrote:

Thanks very much Clayton, much appreciated!

No dramas at all. Happy to help. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @Sissilucio 

Congratulations for your store page. I hope you're well and safe in these difficult times. 

I really liked your store - definitely the kind of place I'd shop from. There were some pieces of information I felt were missing. I'm adding them here. 

1. There are few images for each product - just 2, at the most 3. It'll be good to add a few more. Something that shows a close up view of the lace/fabric or the kind of hooks - anything that shows a bit more about the product. 
  2. I think we could use an add to wishlist/favs option. I generally like to save my favourite styles but not buy them all together. This will also help you send more targeted emails to your visitors and engage them better at the time of sales/discounts.
  3. It's a good idea to keep the top nav bar fixed when scrolling down. Jumping from one collection to another becomes a lot easier this way.
  4. I was reading your About Us page and it was pretty fascinating that you have designed, rather crafted, each product with so much attention and given it a unique touch. Then I saw that you had this information on the product page but I never actually read that - us shoppers are not very patient people. :/ My recommendation would be to use some labels - show handcrafted/made with love labels which capture the shopper's attention immediately.
  5. Social proof works well too - you could try adding similar labels like Sale/Best Seller/Pre-Order to highlight some of your products. I added one below that I thought might look good but you can always try more styles here.

EB51F561-AA52-497E-896A-A31BFA8249AE_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Sissilucio ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I think your home page should b e structured well by adding best sellers, latest products etc.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • There are only a few products on your site, try adding more products into your store, so that your customers will have a lot of options to select.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you! much appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you Neha, much appreciated!

0 Likes