I hope everyone is ready to have a safe Halloween!
I own a store on Shopify and we have been heavily advertising on Facebook for the last couple of months. We are getting around 2500 visitors a month but our conversion rate is extremely low <1%. I am hoping to get some advice here. We have also started advertising on Google Ads last week and facing the same issue there. I just can not seem to figure out what is not working. I will really really appreciate it if anyone here can share their experience.
Thank you so much in advance!
Have seen your store and maybe have some suggestions for you:
- The logo should be bigger and has your brand name.
- I think the banner is where you need to impress your customers by key features of your products because when I scroll down a little bit, there are two sections that show your products.
After that, I think you need to get rid of some sections down there. I prefer to delete the "Rituals For You" section.
- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has much good content and also many product photos and followers. So I think you can create an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content and guide your customers to your Instagram.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable.
- With your bundles, you need to add:
+ More product photos like one by one product
+ Ingredients. I've seen this section on each particular product, but you still need to show it here. Try to make it clear
+ Add Buy now button that can increase your sales
Except for those things, I think your site looks great.
However, the problem can be placed in the market. Did you answer those questions yet?
- What are your competitors? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Are your prices competitive?
- Besides the FB ads and GG ads, what other marketing methods that you need to use?
As you can see there're many questions that you need to answer out there.
For example, if the customers have already known another famous brand, and when they see your site, they don't see the trustworthy or the prices are quite high, so they won't willing to buy your products.
Hope this helps!
Hello @KanyaOils, I hope you are doing good! Your store looks really great. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-
- Add categories in the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.
- Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search.
- Give product recommendations. By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Setup Product Recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
- You should maximize the engagement store. Every eCommerce store has these essential tools which help in keeping the customers engaged in the store and increase repeat purchases. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to get conversions and sales. Give loyalty points to your customers for newsletter signup, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will entice your customers and will make your visitors perform an action on your store. You can send the visitor email, push notification in real-time without losing any customers. This kind of integration will help you to trap each and every customer and will retain them by bringing them back to the store.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Change the font. In many places, it is difficult to read. For example, the footer section titles like Instructions & Patch Test look conjested.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Instead of adding all products under one menu Shop, add different collections to increase the customer experience.
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @KanyaOils welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here
2. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!