Low clicks through fb ads and 0 conversions.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello everyone! Looking for some feedback on my store. I run paid ads and I get about 13 landing page views/day on a $15 A day budget. 

my CTR on my ads is about 1.5%. Off of what I learned online, average is about 1-2%. I’m starting to think it’s my product page that is the reason I have no sales. I can sell my items is person but not online.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you guys/ladies can give me!

my store product page is:

https://iywood.com/products/cherry-wood-custom-iphone-case

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @MrMoney .. Low conversion rate is part and parcel of eCommerce journey. don't worry! You've come up with a decent store, here's what I feel about it - 

1. Your favicon is not visible. Maybe a white text would work well in the favicon!

2. When I'm at your product page, I don't see social media icon sharing buttons!? Add them up! 

3. Your images are quite big. Why don't you assemble your product page - Shift all the images to your left side and place the add to cart and other buttons right next to them? And then users scroll down, they get a good glimpse of your product details! 

About your Ads, I suggest you to stop running your ads, and try your hands on social media marketing? Maybe a few posts could attract people who really want to have such a phone cover? Apart from running ads, what else you're doing to capture customer's interest in your store? 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you! I do have the social sharing buttons on bottom of the page. The
ads I’m running are through fb so I guess that would be social media
marketing? Not sure how else to gain interest besides creating awareness
through advertising.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Usually, ads are rolled out so that people can click it and act accordingly. Don't try to create awareness through ads! By social media marketing I mean, handling Instagram | Facebook and Pinterest pages .. where you post regularly .. create a fan base and then accordingly, people start to visit your store and then act! 

You surely can create awareness through ads, but that's going to cost you a lot of money, and you need to change your ad copy for that! 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Okay I can try that but as far as my landing page, I will do the couple
things you mentioned. Is there anything else you noticed or does it look
fine to you? Does it look professional and trustworthy?
0 Likes