Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1751 108 313

Dear @jaesik87 

Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/products/shopify-store-audit

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
67 2 24

Hi, @jaesik87.

Thanks for sharing your store link with us and asking for feedback! My name is Olivia and I work here.

I was glad to browse through your store, and I also had some of my colleagues take a peek for some extra feedback. It looks like you have a really unique product which is great for your one product store. Research shows that you have 3 seconds or less to capture your visitors attention, so the Home Page is super critical here. 

I loved the collection page you shared - it was clear, concise, and immediately showcased your product. I might even recommend customizing your Home Page to further resemble that. From a first-time visitor, it might not be clear to them which product you are selling, and they may not click through to other pages.

I even handpicked some themes that are built to showcase one product as the star of the show. Check them out here:

Your current theme is also well laid out with clean white breaks that you can further optimize to share relevant info. Something like creating a main menu in your Shopify Admin > Online Store > Navigation can provide customers with the option to browse your site more efficiently. This is important because even if you only share links to a specific collection, any traffic you receive from Google might land on a different page. Being able to navigate your website to your collection will create less barriers for potential customers. 

Shopify Analytics is your store's best friend here. Head to Shopify Admin > Analytics > Dashboard to view reports that give insight on customer behaviour. For example, your top landing pages will show you what most customers are seeing when they visit your site. For example, if you are getting a lot of traffic from a specific channel, you can even direct more advertising efforts there. High quality traffic, typically converts to better conversion rates. Aim for a conversion rate between 2-4% or higher for your store.

Shopify content marketers spend a lot of time curating the best blog articles backed up by research. Take advantage of their insights by reading this post on 15 Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. Further to that, we have a full library of articles you can browse through to increase your conversion rate at this link.

I hope you will find this feedback helpful, but I'd love to chat more with you about what you think.

I look forward to connecting,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes