Low conversion rate, lot of checkouts. Feedback on my store

Solved
Dropshipper44
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Hello guys, 

I want to hear your feedback on my store. I am selling this trending product right now that a lot of people are selling but I think that I have better looking stores than them and also marketing, social media etc. Thats also why my price is that high. I had 99.99 before now it is 119.99. I have a total of 2,187 visits and 49 checkouts from which 9 converts (2 were from me, 0,5% conversion ratio) . I mean I am still profitable even with this but I guess I have a lot more potential in this. Can you please take a look on my site and tell me what could cause such a low conversion rate? Is it the price? What would you recommend me to change. I am doing only instagram marketing ads as they are cheap with lot of expose. I am not doing fb ads. Is the my checkout some weird or people just like to put their adress and then not purchase? :D Please I am looking forward for your feedbacks

Store: vibramassage.com

Stats: https://i.imgur.com/ng4Zx91.png

0 Likes
Dropshipper44
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Edit: I am posting the link where most of people come as I am promoting this link instead of front page

link: https://vibramassage.com/products/vibra-massage-gun

0 Likes
Dropshipper44
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

No feedback? 

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

On the product page, I don't see the detailed reviews of the product. There are only ratings, which are not persuasive to visitors. Other than that, I don't see any major problems in your store. But I would like to know who are the customers? Low conversion rate may be due to targeting the wrong audience. I just wonder if insta is a good channel for your product.

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles
Dropshipper44
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Oh yea the reciews were disabled as my trial ended they are back up. I think everything is on point on that store. Sadly I must use ig shouts because fb decided to not promote my site. However I launched cheaper product now and it had 150 dollar per day profit so its good now. Gun was too expensive

0 Likes
Dropshipper44
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

And btw for future ppl looking for feedback you will get a lot of feedback with fake info that you need a super premium theme etc or some app etc etc. Its not necessary those are the ppl creating the aps/themes trying to sell you these. Actually copy paste feedbacks they make on every store. Evene if your store is 100% they will still tell you your shop looks like any other. Its not true even with free themes and apps you can make it work. 

0 Likes

Yes, coz many of them are Shopify partners providing services/apps, so do I. But my app doesn't make me big money. We write a feedback post here in exchange for some exposures. The community quality keeps dropping since merchants seldom give feedback to each other. Instead, merchants mainly ask for feedback. I can see that they always have a blind spot coz they seldom see a store from the customer angle. 

It's definitely not healthy for the ecom community. For me, I am trying to research how I can further assist merchants to deal with traffic-no-sales issues in the coronavirus hard time. Since more people are forced to work from home. Ecom may be a great way to combat the downturn. 

After giving feedbacks to ~20 stores, I've some ideas in my mind now. I will probably continue the research this week. If you're interested to share my insight, you can fill in the short survey. TBH I don't have anything to sell at this moment. 

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles
0 Likes
TrentWilson9
Tourist
12 0 2

Hey! I know this post is old, but I think I may have a solution for you.

You aren't retargeting your website visitors. I've worked with dozens of e-commerce stores over the past couple of years (including dropshipping stores) and retargeting has always been the #1 thing to increase conversions dramatically. You'll need a Facebook pixel on your website, and some knowledge of running Facebook ads. If you'd like, I can show you how to do this or I can send videos on how to do it. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Dropshipper44
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Is it possible to delete my topics? I do not want any fake gurus to pm me. I managed to convert store into much more profit now and I would like to hide topics regarding my shop. Cheers

0 Likes
TrentWilson9
Tourist
12 0 2

I believe you're referencing my advice, and I'm not sure if you can. Not claiming to be a guru, just offering genuine advice. You can look up how to retarget on Youtube. I'm not attempting to get any money out of you.

0 Likes