Low conversion rate

Solved
Furrfetch
1 0 0

I launched on Saturday, targeting dog and fashion lovers with my designer dog Apparel brand “FURRFETCH” " I have been doing FB & Insta ads. My Instagram has over 800 followers since Saturday and I am actively interacting/posting with my followers.

I have had over a thousand views on my site with only one sale.

Please look at my site and give me an honest opinion and recommendations. I have a very limited budget and can't continue with the ads. Any feedback is appreciated!

Furrfetch.com

0 Likes
Arunesh
Excursionist
62 6 26

Hello @Furrfetch 

Hope you are doing well.

I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

However, there are a few things, that should be taken care of.

• Add a favicon
  • Add some featured products on your home page with links to buy them.
  • The main issue is: There is no product description. It's really important to have them.
  • Add collections like 'New Products', 'Trending', 'On Sale' etc on the home page.
  • We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Furrfetch,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First, your homepage. The photos display well on mobile, but on desktop they are cut off and a little blurry. Use high resolution images so you don’t get stretched out, blurry photos. I'd also recommend cropping them to the recommended banner size so that you can crop the image where you see fit.

screencapture-furrfetch-2021-01-25-09_22_50.png

At your checkout, phone is currently a required field. I would change this, it will be a deterrent for some people.

phone-required.png

When you get to shipping, no estimated time of delivery shows. It should display right away instead of in a follow up email, people want to know this information before they pay. 

furrfetch-checkout1.png

The next thing I noticed was that you don't offer currency conversation. This is especially concerning because if you ads are reaching people outside of this currency, the traffic unfortunately isn't going to convert.

screencapture-furrfetch-products-anti-social-puppy-club-2021-01-25-09_51_50.png

As for you ads, when you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

Three final things:

Remove "Powered by Shopify"

Some of your products are missing product descriptions. This one for example.

And finally, spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!