Low conversion rate

Solved
Highlighted
31 0 0

Hi,

I'm using Reviify app.

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store

App has free version so you can test great features.

I strong recommend to import Aliexpress reviews, because our conversion rate have increased dramatically

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
945 46 135

You have a captivating store. For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them in email review form to collect more reviews. It can be site review or product review and you can give loyalty points for leaving a review, signing up, allowing for push notifications which will help you to collect more and more reviews. This is how you can retain your customers and retarget them. Install aitrillion.com to boost sales and generate more revenue. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Benjamin,
I hope you managed to increase the conversion rate as you wished. If you are interested in seeing the conversion rate of each product or collection, I recommend you to try our InSites app.
The app is in the final beta, you can install it at no cost, I would really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

0 Likes