Low conversions

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

I have just launched my store www.mylacess.com but have had very low conversion rates. Visitors tend to bounce after homepage, but I don't' know how else to improve it. I'd really appreciate you feedback on this, thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1540 12 147

Hello,

I just had look into your website. Great work you have done on your store. But i have few suggestions on your store, I hope this helpful. I Suggest you use Capitalization on your menu bar text and item heading's text like check this image https://snag.gy/W8XUg4.jpg, Then Your store Home page and view page looking good.
And I suggest you can highlight the footer section. Your Product page is looking good but it's not an understandable way to your viewers So I suggest you can improve your product view page.
And I have observed Your product page You explain the size and after you added description, I suggest you can add description 1st after you will add Size table. And you can mention the headings like as Description and Size Details, It's up to you to create a user experience that gives the visitor what they need to become a customer.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestions. I think the header being in small letters is a part of the theme which I cannot change. However I have removed the size chart as it already has a menu on its own, so it's less cluttered.

Can you elaborate about highlighting the footer menu ? Currently I have visitors landing on homepage but not wanting to click onto my other pages. So I'd really like to improve my homepage. thank you!

0 Likes
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

I have some suggestions on your website

Your banner images on the homepage are a bit larger in size. you can reduce the size in height so that it fits on the screen rather than scrolling down  while landing on the homepage.

You have only two products in your catalog, add some more products into your catalog or target the niche customers who are passionate about the shoes. So that you can increase your conversion rate.

Product page is the first place where you get a sale. Product images are placed randomly better you add a carousel to the images which helps you to improve the user experience and also helps in clutter.  

Add some more description to the product as all the customers rely on the description to know better about the product. 

I suggest to increase the letter sizing a bit in menu and the footer.

The popup message for 10% off is appearing on the every page I load. I suggest to show the popup only once on the landing page and better create a button highlighting somewhere else on the website so that customers can later claim the offer. Not every customer interested on the first sight.

Hope that all could help you,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi Lacess,

Your store looks great.

General
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
Homepage
  • You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Your store looks great and so I would guess you are not getting the right traffic for your store. Plus your product page needs a better layout. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. The mass head image could use a better font as it's blurry right now. It's not a deal breaker but it's a small touch to make your site even better

3. Make your link buttons bigger and easier to see

Product Page Feedback

1. I would consider a different layout for your product page. It's odd in how you have laid it out and this means people will take a few minute adjusting to a non-standard layout. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. I did not see one but maybe I missed it. You don't want to deal with returns or refunds from the wrong size being bought

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your other shoe. 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like