Low traffic- No sales

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi everyone, 

My name is Donce and this is my first store.

https://www.salanty.com/

I'm dropshipping accessories related products. I bought Instagram, Facebook, google ads, but none of these worked for me . I'm working very hard on the website , but I didnt get even my first sale. ( I tried to correct all mistakes I made in my shop, so please review again ^-^)

Let me know what you think, 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1838 174 631

Hi donce

Had a quick look and 2 issues came to mind immedietly upon viewing your store.

1. The store looks like a regular theme out-of-the-box. No branding, no design elements, very little visual story telling. It simply does not convey trust that way.
  2. The product catalog has zero content. I shall skip my personal views about the drop shipping "business" in general, but populating your site with product imagery and a price tag is not enough - content is king! Take the Xiaomi smart watch for example: this is a hi-tech product with dozens of features yet how would I know that by looking at your store? How would a search engine know that? Why would I need one? How does it work? Tell me a story of how it could make my life easier by owning one. That's for the narrative. But also don't forget to add specification tables etc.

Just a few thoughts. Wish you well and much success!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Thank you for your advices ! ^-^

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4

It looks a lot better, but the pictures for your categories, I think they should all have the same kind of background colour theme.

One of the most important thing which represents woman is her earrings - Change to: Browse our selection of womens earrings.

In every men's wardrobe should be at least several pairs of sunglasses - change to: In every man's wardrobe there should be at least several pairs of sunglases.

Explore necklaces in range of classic and modern styles for every occasion ! And also Bracelets ! change to: Explore our range of necklaces and bracelets available in a wide range of styles.

Every classy man should have few watches witch represents his style- change to: Every classy man should wear a watch that represents his style,

Let express yourself with new classy sunglasses ! change to-  Express yourself with a new pair of sunglasses.

Every women want to spice her style up, the perfect solution is watch change to: Browse our selection of women's watches.

Standard delivery time is usually within 7 to 20 working days from the order date. We keep you fully updated during this period via e-mail, messenger or text message. Processing might take up to 1-2 days, due to high volume of orders.. Change to:

The estimated date for delivery is 7-22 working days. Order statuses will be updated by e-mail and / or text message.

We have friendly customer support, who is ready 24/7 to help you and will do whatever it takes to solve your problem. Every customer is important and will be treated personally.

Our friendly customer service is available 24 hours a day for any queries you may have.

An easy way to get more involved is to keep up with everything we got going and be one of the first to know about sales, events and more!

My name is Domantas, I'm founder of Salanty. I always wanted to find accessories the best quality for lowest price. So I decided to create new online shop, in which you can find cheap, but well made accessories. 

My name is Domantas and I am the founder of Salanty. Here you will find handpicked quality accessories at the lowest possible prices.

We are all about quality and customer satisfaction! With confidence, we offer you 30 days money back guarantee. If item got lost during delivery or got broken. Write us and we will solve your problem!

PLEASE take that out- nearly everything from china dropshipping already breaks!!!! You dont want to encourage even more refunds than what you will already be asked for.

… your shop's success can only be measured by the way you made people feel, caring for you customers feelings is fulfilling their expectations... If my advice has helped you, please share my website link in your social media www.becomelingerie.co.uk … thank you
1 Like
Highlighted
12 0 0

Okay so I did everything that you said. Is something more that I need fix it ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4

On the category images page, all the backgrounds are grey except 'mens watches' which is green, I think you should change that one, and why don't you get a nice logo for your name, maybe in the colour grey to match your colours, to make your website standout and look a bit more nicer?

… your shop's success can only be measured by the way you made people feel, caring for you customers feelings is fulfilling their expectations... If my advice has helped you, please share my website link in your social media www.becomelingerie.co.uk … thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

I have done every step that you told me. So is it time to start advertisement ? Or fix something more ? ^-^

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4

0 Likes