Low traffic and no add to carts? Am I invisible or is my site bad?

Solved
LoveeMixingMama
4 0 0

I spent a lot of time trying to design my site myself and since I am not a graphic designer, it did take me a bit. I was so happy when it was finished and felt like I had some pretty great products organized nicely in collections. I want to run ads but I want to start making money from the site first. Or, is that backwards? I've invested in some dropshipping apps and physical products, but I don't want to jump into ads blindly especially if my site isn't user friendly. 

I would like feedback on the user experience of my site, and if there is anything that I should work on before I run ads. Do the collections make sense? How can I make the store better? It's very new and I don't have reviews, and I am working on trying to increase the store speed. What else can I do? Thanks in advance.

My website is www.MixingMamaMarket.com

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @LoveeMixingMama  I hope you are doing good?

I am Johnson, a professional shopify store developer, manager and digital ecommerce marketer with over 4 years of experience.

Firstly, I congratulate you on your new store and having heard of the fact that you get this all done on your own, I must commend your effort. By admitting that things might not be proper, I give you a big kiss for that and below are the things I recommend that you work on to make your store a highly converting one.

* Store Favicon: Favicon makes your store to look genuine and original. This will e perfected with the use of your logo and it appoears at the top bar of the browser's tab

* logo: Design and add a more professional branding ;logo to your  store.

* Banner: Add 1 or 2 more banner with slider to make stunning design to captivate and catch traffic attention with some powerful CTA.

* CTA: On every products, try and add CTA to call traffic attention to make purchases.

* Color Blending: You should blend the color together and make it match from header to body and footer.

*** As for the low traffic and no add to carts, I will like to know what marketing strategies you've devised to get traffic to your store, I mean the traffic source. Answer it here.

Do you have any question to ask me based on the mentioned points? feel free to do so. 
Do you require an expert to take care of them for you professionally? Contact me

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @LoveeMixingMama 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed at mobile

mixspeed.png

• At header

foodheader.png

• At footer

foodfooter.png

• Allow user for continue shopping and can see cart page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LoveeMixingMama,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. Also, you can check out this article on how you can optimize the conversion rate of your homepage. 

I/ Homepage

1. The font size is rather small and thin compared to all the space you have, especially you have a white background so too little detailed on such a blank canvas like that would not be encouraging for visitors to continue shopping. 

Screenshot_20.png

2. Add more CTA. Call-to-action buttons are vital to bring your visitors to the sales funnel. They act as a push to your customers to take a desired actions in your page. When designing your CTA, remember to make them catchy, stands out from the rest and make sure to keep them consistent across the page. Adding CTA on each product would be a great idea so that customers feel guided when browsing through your lists. 

Screenshot_1.png

3. Add Refund & Shipping Policies. I can't stress more how important they are to any online stores. They are the reassurance to your customers that their order is taken care of since they cannot verify the quality of your product as in a physical store. 

4. Make the Header sticky. Because the header contains a search bar, so it would be very convenient for your customers to easily reach out to it when they need to find something. 

Screenshot_2.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. I can see that your images have been carefully selected and the quality is excellent. However, for better demonstration about your products, you should add more product images from different angles or put them into scale so that customers can actually visualize how big your product is. 

2. Use Load More instead of PaginationThe majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

Screenshot_3.png

3. Testimonials or Reviews are always great ways to build your brand trust and credibility when showing that your product is supported by previous customers. 

III/ Product Page

1. The layout is not optimized yet. There's still a lot of while space on the right side of the page. 

Screenshot_4.png

2. The Product Description should be presented in the form of texts and bullet points combine because customers would prefer scanning to reading the whole paragraph. 

Screenshot_5.png

Overall, this is an excellent work and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can start running ads by creating a landing page for your best selling product to focus your revenue on 1 particular angle before expanding the scope of your ad campaign. That's 1 of the direction I can suggest to you, and it's always crucial to validate the stage your business are in, how you are willing to invest to generate revenue. I hope that my comment would be somehow beneficial for you to improve your sales and business in general. You can always opt for PageFly page builder to build high-converting landing page. If you find this helpful, please like and mark as solution! Wish you all the best!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @LoveeMixingMama, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

User experience is good but you need to make your store organized.

- Add slider images in the first fold of the home page. Add a call to action button on it.

- Add shipping, returns/ refund, privacy policy in the footer.

- Create a drop-down menu in the products option in the header. 

- Create filters. Create categories in the header menu.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
LoveeMixingMama
4 0 0

Thanks so much! I just made those edits and now I'm working on the others. I appreciate your feedback and I'm going to check out the app as well. Thanks again!

0 Likes
LoveeMixingMama
4 0 0

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
LoveeMixingMama
4 0 0

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @LoveeMixingMama, you're welcome. If you need help with setting up the features, let me know. I will be happy to help!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes