Low views, no sales, any suggestion would be great

5 0 0

Hi!

I would be very happy if someone could look and give some suggestion what's wrong with my page. My shop is open almost 2month but until today I haven't recieve any sale. Views are also very low - 0-10 per day. If don't put new listings then 0 views. I repost all my products to facebook, pinterest, instagram but nothing... Only 1-3views from facebook and from other social places nothing. I really don't know how to get people to my site. I send info emails (~300customer) that is opened new shop but only ~10 look inside site. Even in email was promotion codes, free designs and noone ever has take free designs. I really can't understand what the problem and what can I do. I'll be very happy for any suggestion, what I'm doing wrong? Patience? Too early to get sale, need to wait 6-12month or what? Google don't see me? Bad SEO? Desperation... 

Thank You in advance!

Shop - https://planetofmagic.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 46 237

Hi PlanetOfMagic,

General
  • The background color around the logo needs to be removed. It does not look professional. Make transparent your logo background.
  • The logo is so big and it's on all over the store. It's pushing your valuable content below the fold.
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
Homepage
  • It's hard to read your newsletter section. I suggest to change the colors and make more appear.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi

I am not an expert but I can offer some basic advice. 

Your store is tooooo simple. You could have some slideshows for the homepage. These could be one slide which has your products and what your store is all about. You could have another slideshow which promotes sales/discounts. You can get these for any theme you use. 

You may want to try and look at other themes that can add that premium feel to your website. The layout of the homepage needs changing completely. Have a look at some websites and see how the homepage is. 

The About Us at the bottom needs to be better written. I don't know what your store is all about. 

Your product pages need an overhaul as well. You need better product descriptions. The photos need to be of much better quality. Pick ONE background and stick to it for all your photos. 

You need to better explain your store. What is it? Why should people buy from you? Things like that. 

As I said I can only say basic things

Regards

Tolu

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi!

Thanks for Your review , I appreciate it. Are you looking mobile version?

I suggest to change the colors and make more appear. You mean other letter color?

footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab That's great idea butI can't find where can do that (?)

Thank You 

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi!

Thanks for Your review fnLabs , I appreciate it. Are you looking mobile version?

"I suggest to change the colors and make more appear". You mean other letter color?

"footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab" That's great idea but I can't find where can do that (?)

Thank You Tolu_Arinze too! I only didn't understand what You mean with that - "Pick ONE background and stick to it for all your photos. "All picture backgrounds are same or You mean something other?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
248 9 51

I have no idea what you are selling. I see a bunch of designs (small photos) on what looks like paper or something. What is the product? I have no clue.

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hi PlanetOfMagic,

Your site is great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. I think you should add a banner on the home page which talk about the product types you sell.
  2. Add "add to to cart" button in the collection page.
  3. Open social media links on new tab.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. Why don't you make the site background white, currently the product images get infused with the background.
  6. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 150 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi there,

Have your sales improved after working on the feedback above?

You might consider making a post in the Shopify Ecommerce Marketing forum if not. It will help you to gain a greater insight into how to effectively advertise your site and get the most out of your hard work. 

Till then, I recommend trying out a Free store analyzer tool to double check your work to improve your SEO since we cannot always catch every detail at a glance. Often there are quite a few details behind the scenes that we miss, and these details can dramatically affect the effectiveness and purposefulness of your site as well as your advertising budget.

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help. It will give you a report on how ready your site is to advertise and deliver you actionable fixes if need be.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like