Luminary Medical

Highlighted
1 0 0

Any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated.  https://luminaryglobal.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Great job on launching your site and in a unique niche. Here are some tweaks for your store

Homepage Feedback

1. Minimize the sliders on your homepage. Research has proven that carousels kills conversions rates . If you keep it, make sure all the images are the same dimension in size

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

3. Remove the solo kit on the home page, it's out of place

4. Make sure your footer has links to your shipping, refund/return policy, FAQ and other important links customers care about
  5. I would remove your about/contact us link from the main menu.

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a section for most viewed product or other popular products at the bottom of each product page. ASOS does a good job of this.. when in doubt look to them for what is a best/common practice.

2. Make sure you have at least 3 - 5 images / product. Some product only have one or two images 

3. Add longer product description where you can. This is how you sell more product and convince someone to buy. Plus it can help with your SEO

Keep making improvements to your store.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

You have a defined niche, which is great. Consider re-ordering the links in your top menu, to display the links to your products [as the main ones leading to products] before the About us and Brands, as a secondary content:

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 10.37.55.png

This will help you put more focus on the content leading to conversion [sales] and then display any other content later.

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes