Luxury wigs

Ericapup
1 0 0
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1210 155 216

Hi @Ericapup,

I love your products and your story. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-23 lúc 10.32.21.png

You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-23 lúc 10.32.40.png

• Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-23 lúc 10.34.38.png

- The footer. It seems that you haven't finish all the information in  this section I would be better if you add your social channels, contact us,... so your customers will find it easy to discuss with you when they have questions relating to your products. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-23 lúc 10.33.53.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the menu section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You don't have minimum description of the items? It's not good-looking on product page. You can add the product description. It helps you to increasing of visitors on your store.
-> You can add 'About us', 'contact us' pages, These page exists to answer questions visitors may have about who you are as a dealership and if they want to do business with you.
-> Most important Thing Refund policy. Where you have refund policies on your store? I am unable to find it. Clear and well-presented refund policy provides customers with a sense of security. You can add refund policies page.
-> You can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
-> And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.

I hope these are helpful for your website:)!

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 668

Hello @Ericapup, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Add a footer menu. It includes policies, social media links, about us page.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.

- Add product descriptions.

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes