I love your products and your story. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows:
Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily.
You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.
- The footer. It seems that you haven't finish all the information in this section. I would be better if you add your social channels, contact us,... so your customers will find it easy to discuss with you when they have questions relating to your products.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the menu section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You don't have minimum description of the items? It's not good-looking on product page. You can add the product description. It helps you to increasing of visitors on your store.
-> You can add 'About us', 'contact us' pages, These page exists to answer questions visitors may have about who you are as a dealership and if they want to do business with you.
-> Most important Thing Refund policy. Where you have refund policies on your store? I am unable to find it. Clear and well-presented refund policy provides customers with a sense of security. You can add refund policies page.
-> You can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
-> And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
I hope these are helpful for your website:)!
Hello @Ericapup, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:
- Add a footer menu. It includes policies, social media links, about us page.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a favicon.
- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.
- Add product descriptions.
- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!