1 0 0

40E792AD-C633-4C1C-90CA-E05E3008E08C.png

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
783 98 252

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Mbgjay843,

Congratulations on launching your store. I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-mbgjay-2021-04-19-09_48_13.png

I want you to succeed so I am going to give you my honest feedback here. I think you've got the right idea offering merch, I would just suggest working on the designs. You are a musician so if you have a song that's outdoing the rest, maybe put a sentence or two of those lyrics in a nice font on a t-shirt. 

The next thing I'd suggest is researching other artists who are in the same niche as you and see what they are doing that is working for them and get inspiration for your own merch.

screencapture-mbgjay-collections-all-2021-04-19-09_47_33 (1).png

I'd recommend looking into alternative products to print on that would give you better profit margins. T-shirts tend to be pretty costly and then adding shipping costs on top of that - it doesn't leave much for you. Your only choice is to price your product higher but then you run the risk of being priced too high to the point where you aren't getting sales. When searching, compare Gooten, Printify and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

You can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes