You should not be making this random and constant changes to your site. You should make changes based on you think doing X will help you achieve why on the site. Then look at your sales and revenue data to see if those changes helped. Just getting more and more random feedback when we don't have access to your backend or data is not going to be the most productive in the long run.
You would be better off running ads (Google shopping, Facebook ads..) and using that to see if you are improving your sales numbers with the last changed made. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.
Hey there @RugLove ! You did pretty amazingly out there. Here are some suggestions I'd like to make -
1. You've added some great CTAs in your header menu and linked it with your pages for more clarity. That's something super great! However, your logo is occupying too much space out there .. can you reduce it and make it fit your header section?
2. I like the way your images burst out when I move my cursor on them. But the images are quite big, try and reduce the size so make your store look neat and clean.
3. That's something I've not seen much in stores. It definitely adds authenticity to your store but once again, your images are quite big there too .. try and reduce them.
4. You can reduce the size of the buttons, which will make your store look good! Your buttons are quite big just like the images. Try and reduce the size. Also, you can try and black and white combination!
Overall, you need to reduce the size of your buttons and images. That's it.
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
I have taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. I have a few suggestions for improvement.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu so that it is easy to go back to the Home page from any other pages.
2. On the product page, the design of the SIZE and AVAILABILITY can be changed. Now it looks like a button(similar to BUY IT NOW).
3. Change About us on the footer to About Us( uppercase for the first letter of each word)
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. Focus on creating content relevant to your customers, brand, and business. Let flare worry about informing Google, Bing, and many major search engines of your awesome content.
Hope this helps,
Hi @RugLove ,
Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify
I think your store is good, though there are few things that might help you to improve:
1. Brand Logo: I think the size of your current brand logo is too big and it is hiding your CTAs.
2. Reviews: It might be helpful for you to add some reviews from the customers. It helps you build trust and also assist customers is quick decision making.
3. Button Size: On the product description page, the size of CTA buttons are too big. Also, I think you can remove the button of adding the wishlist. You can have an option for adding favorite products to wishlist on the product image itself.
Lastly, I saw that you have been using some theme based labels on your store. It might be useful for you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Create Custom Badges".
Hope it helps!!!