Made my first store watching youtube

as1024
2 0 0

Hello folks, 

My goal is to set up a cash-flowing business, in the long run, to replace my monthly income. To do this, I made a dropshipping store by watching youtube videos last weekend. I've used Oberlo for supply and shipping because it seemed the quickest way for me to get the first website running. FInally I used Facebook ads to get some traffic. I did a test run with $5/day on an ad campaign for a week and has started to generate 5-10 visitors every day. 

Now, that I have proven the store concept works, I'd like to improve the store so that the products start getting sold. 

I'd love to learn from your experience and I look forward to any feedback. 

My store URL is: www.happieandfree.com 

Thanks!

Asatia

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Happie And Free,

The concept of "Tea and coffee" mugs and pots is quite unique in its own fashion.Holding enormous potential, your store can achieve a lot more if modified to a little more extent. Some major pointers to be taken care of are mentioned below as follows:

1. "Products photography" is like an ambassador sharing the promise of your products online. Product photographs when taken from different angles facilitate a better understanding of its look and view.
  2. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  3. The "Search Bar" and "Login" should also be placed on the header top right beside the cart apart from the drop-down for ease of customer access and navigation.
  4. Site legitimacy can be increased by adding "Trust Badges" near the site footer.
  5. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  6. The "logo" is quite unclear and is barely visible. It should be remodified by adding some text and an impression of graphics as well to make it look well defined and professional.
  7. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using a bold unique header template is the first thing to do.
  8. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding social links like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc to the site footer.
  9. Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  10. "Customer reviews" below each product are a must to help the customer decide better.
  11. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  12. Terms and Conditions and FAQs if any, when added to the site footer help in building search engine content.
  13. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  14. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  15. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hi Asatia,

Start with the basic information needs on the product page. For example, on the product page there is no information about shipping time and policy. Keep in mind the dropshipping might have some issues with shipping delivery. 

02.jpg

Do you really need shoppers to create account at your store? Try to make shop simple with navigation. 

03.jpg

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes